Honored Contributor

You know you went on a late night shopping spree when...

the package arrives (a day early!) and you still don't remember ordering one of the things in the box but you're okay with it.  Smiley Very Happy

Good thing I like books.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: You know you went on a late night shopping spree when...

@Laura14 

That's what 'drunk dialing' gets ya', LOL! (just kidding!)

Of course that's better than 'drunk dialing' an ex!

SInce I have a smartphone, if it's so smart, I wonder why it lets me do that?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom  I was upset after a breakup of a professional kind but there was no alcohol involved.  Chocolate I cop to but I got no one to blame for this but myself.  I really wish there had been a man but social distancing and masks, ya know.  Smiley Wink LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Just yesterday I got a QVC box and I was wracking my brain trying to remember what I had ordered. I let the box sit for a couple of hours determined to remember before opening it. I finally gave up and opened it.T'was Bethlehim lights battery operated window candles. And they were not ordered during a late night half asleep shopping spree...and I don't drink.

Honored Contributor

Wish I could afford "a late-night shopping spree", it sounds like fun.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl  The new brain teaser to exercise your mind!  Smiley LOL 

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter   It's called shopping with points and gift cards, thank you very much.  

Honored Contributor

OMG! @Laura14  I'm with you girl!  But unfortunately, I find I do that all during the day.

I think QVC holds back on things I order because I'll get these huge boxes with various items, not just clothes, in one or two (or more) big boxes!  

I ordered that Washington Redskins shirt and hooded sweat shirt a few weeks ago.  I had it sent to my daughter's boyfriend's house.

Well, he got his a week ago, she hasn't gotten her's yet.  I'm getting worried about it.  His was Denver Broncos and her's was Washington (as in DC).  Frustrating.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  I am missing my locknlock too.  It usually gets here in two days because I live close to the QVC shipping center but that was yesterday and nothing.  I am thinking they are a little slow right now. 

My Amazon (which was the spree) always gets here a day ahead and I am not a Prime member.  I wasn't supposed to get anything until tomorrow.  They need to stop that so I am not so encouraged.   Actually they only shipped two things to me today.  I am still expecting three more to complete the spree tomorrow as expected.  

Time to put the mouse clicker down and just walk away slowly....Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 

Sometimes things take so long to be delivered that I forgot .........But when I opened the package it all came back to me.... (Ive had some things from QVC take over a month and I am NOT talking advance order....)

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”