Honored Contributor

Re: You know you went on a late night shopping spree when...

@Annabellethecat66  Wow, that was information I did not need to know but it sure sounds good!  A steak delivered to your doorstep?  I am in love!  Heart 

And if it comes with a cute delivery guy too to share, it's been nice knowing you all.  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

My sales resistance is significantly lower the later it gets. I see this morning that I ordered a sweater from Christopher and Banks that I was considering yesterday. After I thought fo awhile I remembered getting up in the middle of the night and ordering it. I love the sweater, but I need to stay away from the IPad late at night. 😏

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

LOL @QVCkitty1 .  Sleep ordering.  Just make sure to check the garage if it doesn't show by EDD.  Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

LOL @QVCkitty1 .  Sleep ordering.  Just make sure to check the garage if it doesn't show by EDD.  Smiley Tongue

@Laura14 😂😂😂😂

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

That happened to me many times when I was on pain meds.  I'd get package and I wold know I ordered it because it was my size, color, taste etc. but I had no recollection of buying it.  Then it occurred to me that I had a habit of taking my pain medication and watching TV until it kicked in and made me drowsy.  Apparently, I watch the shopping channels and shop and not remember it the next morning.  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Spurt Smiley LOL   My doggy passed some time ago and I immediately got a raise I didn't want. 

Everytime I came home, she went straight into my shopping bags because there was usually a new toy or bone for her.  She didn't have to order.  I was her ATM sucker.  LOL

@Laura14 

AWWWW sounds like your doggy was a much loved furbaby.....and the dog didnt need to sneak around like my sister's cat...LOL!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Wow, I am so glad I am not alone being an impulse sleep shopper.  I'll let you guys know if anything is in the package coming tomorrow that I didn't remember throwing in the cart.  Smiley LOL

Valued Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

@Laura14  Those are kinda fun but dangerous at the same time!!

My favorite story about this (kinda and I wish I remember where I read it) was a woman high on pain meds post surgery. She was home, in bed and apparently went shopping on Amazon. The ONLY reason she knows this is about 2 weeks after surgery a LARGE box showed up at her home and inside was a BIG RUBBER HORSE HEAD; the kind you wear if you are in a 2-person horse costume. It fits over your entire head and spreads out over your shoulders. She posted a picture of it with her wearing it and I laughed so hard I peed myself (a little). Since it was an Amazon box, she looked up the receipt and well....yep, she had gone shopping that night and has no memory of it.

I make sure to hide the laptop now when I'm on meds, lololol.

@FiddleDeeDee, this literally made me laugh out loud! That is hilarious!

Valued Contributor

I'm so glad to know I'm in good company and it's not just me! I've been having sleep issues lately and I've been doing late night shopping. It's like Christmas when deliveries arrive, as there's been a few that I forgot I ordered! 

Honored Contributor

I want to be Annabelle's daughter.  LOL