Esteemed Contributor

Re: You know you're old when . . .

@panda1234 wrote:

These are all great responses. My contribution will be, complaining about prices....that really shows your age. 

You mean, when people are picketing for minimum wage $15 per hour and you never made that much....and you had a "really good job."

Respected Contributor

when you still just  look for a simple on and off switch for things.

Respected Contributor

It doesn't matter if you are young or old, I never knew who any of the people were to begin with!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

When you buy something new and need instructions. All you got in the package was this:

download.png

Honored Contributor

@aggravated wrote:

All of the above.  I felt for Jerry Seinfeld the other night, some young star wanted to hug him and he said "no, thank you".  When questioned said he didn't know who that was.  I get on the elevator at the office and every other person is either staring at or punching at their phones - who in the world are all these people talking to all day every day??  I just don't get it.

@aggravated

I saw that film clip .....  he was smart to keep his distance from her.   Can you imagine how much mileage the tabloids could get out of a "hug photo" like that?  

I find it funny that this girl thought anyone would want to just spontaneously hug her!   Uh ... why?   lol

Honored Contributor

When a (cane, rolling support, motorized chair... fill in the blank) looks interesting and you think "I like the Red one"....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

My niece sent out a FB post to the family..."If you were born in the 90's you'll know these old school R&B songs..."

The 90's = old school???!!! Smiley Surprised

Yep, the classic rock station in Balt/DC plays Nirvana, Soundgarden, Red Hot Chili Peppers, etc.

Honored Contributor

When styles you wore when you were younger come back "IN" for the second (or third) time!!! 😢

Honored Contributor

@joannecha wrote:

all the morning talk shows have their "summer concert series" and you very seldom know who any of these singers are  (where are The Beach Boys???).

OMG, you are so right!!! 🤣

Valued Contributor

Every year, Benoit College (WI) issues a "mindset list" for each incoming freshman class.  Things like, Ferris Bueller and Sloane Peterson's kids are college age now.

www.beloit.edu/mindset

themindsetlist.com