Super Contributor

You know you're getting old when.....

You'd rather play with your pets than watch the Grammy Awards. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Your turn...

You know you're getting old when?

Trusted Contributor

Re: You know you're getting old when.....

When you've never heard most of the songs featured on the Grammys or have no idea who recorded them

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/27/2014 abbeythe8th said:

When you've never heard most of the songs featured on the Grammys or have no idea who recorded them

Occasional Contributor

when you want to turn it off because its boring

Respected Contributor

...when your grandchild asks you with a serious face if you knew George Washington.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Super Contributor

Super Contributor

On 1/27/2014 Mersha said:

...when your grandchild asks you with a serious face if you knew George Washington. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Okay, you win. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Esteemed Contributor

When you look in the mirror. Also you don't know any of the names who are going to be on the shows.

Respected Contributor

Not so much getting older but I would rather stay home if I can't take my senior dog with me.

The worst was yesterday when my elderly neighbor who is in her upper 80's said to me how come you have so many lines in your face! I didn't think they were that bad but that's all I think about now. She ruined my day.

Right before that I was walking my dog and found out one of my neighbors died who was my age. It was days before anyone noticed. He lived alone.

Last night two fire trucks and an ambulance went by and stopped right down the street. Still not sure whose house but I know everyone on my block. Yesterday was rough.

Honored Contributor

On 1/27/2014 abbeythe8th said:

That's it, and same with Fashion magazine and People Magazine, I must have napped and missed the fast forward button. I'm so out of the loop.