Honored Contributor

Re: You have to laugh or..........

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

If she wasn't always looking to see where he went to and searching for him I would.

Don't want her to catch me doing anything. LOL I might find a bag of something under my car mats, cops, show up and I would go huh, they would say "let us check your car" and "looky here" LOL

Guess I watch to much TV. LOL  my husband said she will be back to school (teacher) in couple of weeks.  She won't be letting that rat out like she's doing now.

Like I always say in my posts Today, we have to put up with everything that comes down the pike.

Don't understand both people work ,have kids and they have to go off and leave their dogs. can't be good for anybody.

What?

People who work shouldn't have kids or dogs?

I had dogs my entire working life.  Do you know what they do all day? Whether you are home or not?  Sleep. They don't need or want constant stimulation or attention. Their natural instinct is to sleep --many more hours than humans do. They do just fine alone for a few hours per day.

The kids argument? Well that's a whole new thread.  

SMH

No some dogs bark all day long while their owners are gone to work. 

This dog seems like the type that would do that.

Did your dog run off and bark at a neighbor when you let it out? 

And would you have let your dog run off and bark at a neighbor when you let it out?

Valued Contributor

While food shopping the other day I received a text from my husband that said "pares an chees" .Taking note of the spelling errors I thought he must have typed quickly. Knowing I had plenty of cheese in the fridge I only purchased the pears. Well when I arrived home I showed him I purchased the pears and he asked why. What he wanted was parmesan cheese!

Respected Contributor

@dulwich ... That sounds like around here. My 91 y.o. mother doesn't hear well and refuses a hearing aid. Sometimes we have odd conversations. Many times a day, I get, "Huh?" Then when I speak louder, she says, "You don't have to yell at me!" I give up! Woman Frustrated

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli