Valued Contributor

Re: You going to watch the Casey Anthony series?

She's a sociopath-of course she's going to say she doesn't care what the public thinks-she'll be defiant until the end-but thinking she isn't affected would be wrong-she's narcissistic-if it affects her life-she's angry and affected-

She lost her party girl good looks and lifestyle-that's what matters to her and she'll be full of hate until the day she dies, thumbing her nose at everyone and blaming everyone but herself-she's incapable of taking responsibility. 

Oh, it bothers her alright -  she'll never be accepted-In many cases, way worse than being in a cage where she would, at the very least,  find someone who would commiserate with her-she'd have three square meals a day and a roof over her head paid for by us-protected from the public dislike for her and without the need to find a way to live in the world she made for herself.  I think there are worse things than being behind bars-it's possible she's living it-

The marriage?  Really Casey?  Any bets on how long that will last? 

Honored Contributor

Not a chance.  Never watched the real trial either.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

@croemer wrote:

@missy1 wrote:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/04/05/casey-anthony-baby-pregnant-engaged-caylee/

🤢

oh geez... who in their right mnd would have a child with her?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hollywood Life

Casey Anthony killed her daughter Caylee Anthony, according to claims from a private investigator. Dominic Casey, a private investigator, claims in court documents during Casey’s bankruptcy case, that she admitted to her attorney, Jose Baez that not only did she murder her two-year-old daughter but that she dumped her body somewhere.

Dominic claims that Jose hired him in 2008 after Casey was arrested and told him: “Baez had told me that Casey had murdered Caylee and dumped the body somewhere and, he needed all the help he could get to find the body before anyone else did.” The body was found by a man named Roy Kronk in the woods near Casey’s parents home and Dominic claims that Casey wanted to frame him, “to portray him as a murderer and or kidnapper of Caylee Anthony.” Dominic ended up quitting the legal team a few months later.

“I arrived at Baez’s office unexpectedly one day and once again, witnessed a naked Casey,” Dominic claims. “This time she ran from his private office, through the conference room to the hallway. That night I told her that she cannot allow him to continue engaging in this behavior. Casey told me she had to do what Jose said because she had no money for her defense.

Honored Contributor

Absolutely not, same reason I don't watch court shows/trials on tv.  Just gruesome and tragic.

Honored Contributor

@MaRina wrote:

@croemer wrote:

@missy1 wrote:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/04/05/casey-anthony-baby-pregnant-engaged-caylee/

🤢

@croemer her talking about Caylee and how well she sleeps makes me sick! 

chloroform will do that...dontcha know MaRinna.Woman Sad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

Nope, no way, she is guilty and I would end up going to bed so mad that I would not be able to sleep. She is scum.

Esteemed Contributor

No.

Esteemed Contributor

Nope - I followed the complete trial and am not interested in watching anything about it anymore. The same with OJ. I find them uninteresting.