Honored Contributor

Re: You can NOW click on your name and get ALL your activity!

i like how the @s  and the links are now colored blue! makes it much easier to see when someone has included a link or a mention.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45...Aha!...Thanks so much for your help on that!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Thanks for letting us know.  I had pretty much given up hope that that feature would ever return. 

thumbs up

Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

OK...I clicked on my username and I've clicked through all the options and I'm not seeing this information.  Where exactly is it located?  I've even logged completely out and then re-logged in but I'm not seeing it anywhere.  Thanks!!

@shoptilyadropagain...I just clicked on your nic and your activity shows up...You don't even have to click on any of the options....just your nic at the top of the page or within your post.

Thanks so much for the info!  It does show up if I click on my username on any post but it will only show up if I click on the icon at the top.....not the actual username itself. 

I think this is a great addition but once again, the Q rolls something out without all the functionality in place first.  I've never been a part of another message board that does this.  They always have the bugs worked out first and and features are properly working and set up before it goes"live". 

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

hip hip hooray