Valued Contributor

We are anonymous on these boards but I feel a caring friendship as I browse the topics and responses.  I have received personal messages that were very helpful to me.  I  have read messages to others that have been helpful to me.  I learn from the experiences that you share, whatever the topic may be and I feel blessed. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: You are blessings to me ...

[ Edited ]

@shy bobcatThere are quite a lot of wonderful, caring people here.  Many of us have been friends for several years.  A lot of us chat in Among Friends as well.  I hope you enjoy the different catagories as we help eachother out and discuss  everything, LOL!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

everyone-needs-friend-to-lean-on-tag-your-friends-d-16482175.png

Trusted Contributor

@shy bobcat, Shy, that is very nice of you to acknowledge the kind folks who have helped you on these boards!  I feel the very same way, and I have "cyber friends" on these boards that I have close kinship with for over 10 years!!  I have siblings and just a couple of other "real" friends, so these boards become my friend at times when I am lonely or depressed!

Glad you are enjoying all that we learn here, and stay with us!!  We have lots more learning to do!

Suzie

Esteemed Contributor

@shy bobcat   I feel the same way.I’ve met a lot of wonderful people here.Some have become dear friends!!

Valued Contributor

Super Contributor

Im a newcomer and have already learned alot and gotten help on things!

i really like this.  when did it start?   i am a late bloomer!

i even got caught in a Bait thread yesterday! learned what that was from some nice gals who answered my questions when I didnt know what was happening.

this is fun  Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

@shy bobcat That is so sweet of you to say.I feel the same and refer to everyone here as my online friends.I love checking in to see what is going on and also getting advice both helpful and sometimes eye opening.I agree with you that we are blessed.