Esteemed Contributor

Re: Yolanda and David Foster divorce..

I watched part of RHOBH last night and felt so sorry for Yolanda.  The Lyme disease is really taking a toll on her. She looked so broken, emotionally and physically. 

On E News they issued this statement:

"Sadly we have decided to go our separate ways. We've shared nine beautiful and joyous years together and during that time we experienced love, friendship, and the inevitable challenges that come with managing a marriage, careers, blended families and health issues," the couple tell E! News in a joint statement.

"We are grateful for the years we've spent together and believe wholeheartedly that we did our best. I hope that we can pave the road ahead of us with all we've learned and with the love and respect we will always have for one another."

Link to article:  http://www.eonline.com/news/720345/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-yolanda-foster-and-david-foster-...

Honored Contributor

Of the few times I've watched, I thought they were the most together couple. But, I wasn't a regular watcher.

Honored Contributor

@MENTL wrote:

When you're rich you can just trade them in for newer models, jus like a car.  Kind of sad really.  BUT she was "my love" number four and had to know how this would end. 

It applies to many men who are not rich or a celebrity.

Honored Contributor

That's why they sold the mansion for around 19 million. 

Is Yolanda really sick, or doing a Brooks?  

Regular Contributor

She is really sick....BUT NOT from Lyme disease.  She had leaking sillicone breast implants.  She claimed her children had chronic lyme too.  They do not. 

Honored Contributor

Not surprised  at that  all, I read over the summer that the house was for sale and had that thought that they were splitting.

he seems like the type that can't be married, wonder why he keeps doing it with all his money.  Probably has a good pre-nup.

I like her on the show.

Interesting about the silicone, that will do a job on you, hope she gets that out

Have not watched last night's show yet so NO spoilers

Honored Contributor

@chucky12345 wrote:

She is really sick....BUT NOT from Lyme disease.  She had leaking sillicone breast implants.  She claimed her children had chronic lyme too.  They do not. 

There's no shame in admitting it was from that.

Honored Contributor

He seems like he's just interested in arm candy.

Regular Contributor

You are right, and the symptoms are very similar.  There have been only 61 confirmed cases of Lyme Disease in all of California this year...she and her 2 children are not a part of those cases.  

Valued Contributor

@brneyezz46 wrote:

This saddens me :-(

I'm not surprised. He comes across as very superficial. He also has a HUGE ego.