Respected Contributor

Yet another commercial observation, Marie Osmond saying she is too young to be a first time grandma? Uh, she is 54.

I don't think that is odd at all, 54 doesn't seem toooooooooooo young.

But, anyway, she wants to be known as a Glam-ma! according to her latest weight loss commercial with her adorable new grandson Steven.

Okay, I like you Marie so Glam-ma it is.

That makes me a Glam-ma and a Great Glam-ma, many many times over. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Re: Yet another commercial observation, Marie Osmond saying she is too young to be a first time grandma? Uh, she is 54.

i will be 52 this month and i dont want to be a grandma at 54.....LOL i can definitely wait on that. i want my children to live and experience life first without getting married or having kids too early. my oldest is now 22 and i am hoping she waits until she is at least 30!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: Yet another commercial observation, Marie Osmond saying she is too young to be a first time grandma? Uh, she is 54.

I think she's saying "I can't be that old, can I? How is this possible?"{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Respected Contributor

On 8/3/2014 bikerbabe said:

I think she's saying "I can't be that old, can I? How is this possible?"{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

True, and all of us who grew up watching her and Donnie are saying the same thing -

I can't be that old, can I ?

She looks great, by the way. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Whoppi Goldberg is 58 and she is a first time GREAT grandma !
Honored Contributor

My best friend from childhood 66, is having her first grandchild this coming December. We are the same age, and my oldest grandchild is out of college and on her own, and my youngest is 9. Her daughter is 37 I think. I am so happy for her.

Marie is just a beautiful lady. She has been blessed with goods looks.

Honored Contributor

I'm tired of seeing her all the time. But do have to say he is one cute little baby.

By the way, one day she looked in the mirror and knew she had to do something...... That is a real laugh.......

Esteemed Contributor

Trusted Contributor

I'm going to be a Grandma for the first time at 56, I don't feel old. LOL So tired of her on those commercials.

Heck, I know people that are 39 and are Grandma's...that's a whole 'nother story.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Occasional Contributor

I was a grandma at 37. My grandsons, 3 of them, call me Nonna.