Esteemed Contributor

Re: Yes, another shipping tale of woe

@coffee drinker 

@coffee drinker wrote:

@LovemesomeQ1979 wrote:

So sorry you're experiencing this terrible customer service.  QVC these days equals Quickly Vanishing Confidence 

@LovemesomeQ1979  I've got a better one for you.  How about QVC equaling Quickly Vanishing Customers?!!!  

Or, Not Reliable Anymore.

Honored Contributor

First, when we have issues with QVC's shipping, comparing QVC to any other retailer is pointless.  QVC can't morph into Amazon.  Having said that, it's ridiculous that you can't cancel that handbag when QVC ADMITS that they don't even have it!  QVC should have cancelled it when they realized they didn't have the bag to sell to you or anyone else.  We've heard all types of shipping stories but refusing to all a customer to cancel when they don't have the item boggles the mind.  Perhaps Customer Care or one the Mods can address this.

Honored Contributor

I'm  the OP.  Just wanted to add that I just looked at my email again and it says "click here to cancel the order". So I clicked and when it gets to the order screen it says "no changes can be made at this time". I literally DID LOL. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Super Contributor

MAYBE if they explained something other "shipping issues" we would be more patient with them. This is like when you're stuck on the runway for 18 hours and the airline won't tell you anything. It's ridiculous. I too have stopped shopping with QVC. 

Honored Contributor

@carlycat wrote:

MAYBE if they explained something other "shipping issues" we would be more patient with them. This is like when you're stuck on the runway for 18 hours and the airline won't tell you anything. It's ridiculous. I too have stopped shopping with QVC. 

@carlycat - great comparison. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Occasional Contributor

QVC shipping is a joke. I placed an order on 11/9 and estimated delivery is 11/21.  That's funny, the order is still in process. I will NOT be placing any orders for Christmas gifts.  If you used easy pay there's a good chance you'll make a second payment before even receiving the item.