Respected Contributor

Re: Yes, I have more important things to do but couldn't help myself.

You gals are funny indeed. A condom, hahahahah...

I agree that it would be very hot and very well, sweaty! My husband is in final preparation for a prosthetic (leg). He is having to wear a pink silicone cap over the stump to shape it in the final form. When he peels it off, it is dripping with liquid. The material looks just like Kim's dress {#emotions_dlg.crying}

And spindlegirl, if we weren't talking about Kim she would cease to exist.

And nobody wants that {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

Best of luck to your husband, minky, with his new leg. My FIL had a similar experience with his amputations. Really hard to deal with.
Respected Contributor

iesOn 11/22/2014 tansy said: Best of luck to your husband, minky, with his new leg. My FIL had a similar experience with his amputations. Really hard to deal with.

Aww, how sweet. Thank you very much. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

ETA, I am not sure if your FIL is still alive but if so, I hope he is doing well.

If not, I hope he lived a good life after his surgeries.

Respected Contributor

Minky hope he is a happy Cowboy when he gets his new leg. -----And what is his take on K's outfit?

My not so humble opinion ------filthy trash. Actually there is a yiddish word that comes to mind.

Respected Contributor

Thanks, henny He is doing fine, they had him put all of his weight onto a temporary one last week and it felt great!

He said he cannot imagine how hard it would be to peel Kim out of her rubber dress - and I told him, No, he does not get to volunteer to help {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Honored Contributor

On 11/22/2014 minkbunny said:
iesOn 11/22/2014 tansy said: Best of luck to your husband, minky, with his new leg. My FIL had a similar experience with his amputations. Really hard to deal with.

Aww, how sweet. Thank you very much. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

ETA, I am not sure if your FIL is still alive but if so, I hope he is doing well.

If not, I hope he lived a good life after his surgeries.

Thanks, Minky. He died about 20 years ago but not because of his amputations.

Valued Contributor

This was Kim's Halloween outfit this year. You can see that the poor thing is wasting away to skin and bones! Actually, this is better than the nudee pics of last week!

Respected Contributor

I don't think he would want to volunteer. Her whole body would be a sweaty stinky mess.

Super Contributor

On 11/22/2014 gidgetgoeshawaiian said: If she sneezes, it's all over.

Not to mention other bodily functions. That dress does not fit her. Who on earth is her stylist? Sorry, but I can't muster up much sympathy for this woman. She puts it out there and expects to get noticed. Well, she just got noticed. Am I supposed to pretend that she looks good because I can't say one negative thing about how she looks. Her latest wedding dress was a knock out. She looked gorgeous and classy. There, I said something nice about her.

Super Contributor

On 11/22/2014 adelle38 said:

And now for the other side of the story.

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

There's a lot of junk in her trunk... the botox went wrong, VERY WRONG!

{#emotions_dlg.lol}