Honored Contributor

Yes I Would Buy A Subscription to this Bulletin Board

I would.  Would you?  Price limit?  I don't have one in mind .  .  .  

Honored Contributor

Re: Yes I Would Buy A Subscription to this Bulletin Board

[ Edited ]

Yes.  

Hmmm, hadn't thought of a price limit.  I think it would depend on what we were able to post. 

Honored Contributor

No.  Life goes on.

Respected Contributor

@Sooner I would happily pay a subscription to these boards. They could continue in their current form with the moderators still in place. I think the structure is what makes me feel safe and as if I am among friends.

Only QVC knows the number of users of the boards, but they could use that usage number to project costs of a subscription service. If I can pay to watch reruns on TV, I can certainly pay to talk to my friends here.

Trusted Contributor

No, I would not pay.

Respected Contributor

No. I can chat with people on the QVC Facebook group. 

Respected Contributor

I might if reasonable. I only subscribe to one streaming svc, Netflix. Had Hulu, but stopped watching so I finally quit it. And I pay for one other newsy type website where I pay for subscription. Hardly use it..up in Nov. I may quit it.

So, this would be just one more.

But I was thinking, maybe it's not about "monetizing" for QVC. With FB probably they get paid by having ads there, and also maybe they can track their customers' interests, buying habits, etc etc. All the many other things FB traces we have no clue about.

Esteemed Contributor

I would if it was reasonable.  If this is a financial decision for QVC, then find a way to make it profitable.  There is a lot of sharing on here about their products.  It isn't just putting down hosts and shipping.

Come on, QVC.  Give us an item number so we can decide if we want to "Pay to Stay and Say".  Woman Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

So if we pay and then get banned do we get a refund?  Obviously would not work since many are put in a time out if not outright banned.  Prorated maybe?  No, I don't think so.

Honored Contributor

@agb80 wrote:

So if we pay and then get banned do we get a refund?  Obviously would not work since many are put in a time out if not outright banned.  Prorated maybe?  No, I don't think so.

Good points, @agb80.