Honored Contributor

Re: Yeah!! we've gone from 1 to 2 degrees now.

33 with LOTS of sunshine and wind. Almost all the snow is gone. It was supposed to be 45 but it's not going to happen.

South of Baltimore.

Honored Contributor

The chili is almost ready...
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

it's 30 degrees and very windy here in northern nj. it snowed a little last night, but the rain washed it away.

i just went outside to take the windshield cover off because all the rain was gone. good thing i went when i did because the elastic bands that go around the mirrors was starting to stick to the car.

i hope as many people as possible stay in the house, unless it's a real emergency. i think many roads will ice up shortly. it's just not worth going out there. i saw part of the news and here the snow plows are pushing water off of some roads in hopes to keep the water from freezing on the streets.

Honored Contributor

45 degrees and cloudy here in the Seattle area.  

Respected Contributor

It was 55 and fairly sunny here on the south west coast. It rained on and off last week, and unfortunately turned to snow when the front moved east. I used to live in Upstate NY and the Upper Midwest, and I empathize with those feeling the storm. But come June - August, we'll be battling monsoons and 115 degrees.

Super Contributor

78 degrees right now.... Phoenix area.