Respected Contributor

Ye/Kim Situation Getting Scary

I don't normally pay that close attention to celebrity gossip, but this situation seems really scary. Ye's threats are disturbing. He displays classic signs of a domestic abuser. I actually fear for Kim and Pete's safety. I would not want my kids around him. He is a ticking time bomb.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Respected Contributor

Re: Ye/Kim Situation Getting Scary

[ Edited ]

@JJsMom Evidently, he and Julia Fox have split.  Ye sent a truckload of flowers to Kim yesterday for Valentine's Day.  He does have bipolar disorder and is definitely obsessed with Kim.

Respected Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@JJsMom Evidently, he and Julia Fox have split.  Ye sent a truckload of flowers to Kim yesterday for Valentine's Day.

That sounds stalkerish. I would be scared if I were Kim.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

She has enough money to surround herself with an army of security guards if she's frightened and wishes to do so.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

She has enough money to surround herself with an army of security guards if she's frightened and wishes to do so.

He has access to the kids. I would be worried about them. We have seen what parents are capable of in volatile domestic situations. They often use the kids to get back at the spouse.

Honored Contributor

Never heard of this person.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Ye, who used to go by Kanye. I think he goes by Ye now?

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@goldensrbest  Kanye West and Kim Kardashian.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@JJsMom wrote:

I don't normally pay that close attention to celebrity gossip, but this situation seems really scary. Ye's threats are disturbing. He displays classic signs of a domestic abuser. I actually fear for Kim and Pete's safety. I would not want my kids around him. He is a ticking time bomb.

Okay, he is nuts, and she isn't any better.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest "Okay, he is nuts, and she isn't any better."

I couldn't agree with you more.  I wouldn't be surprised, though, if this was a publicity stunt to get people to watch "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" on Hulu.  I mean they have had children and married for television show ratings.