Honored Contributor

Re: Yay. The Q has some clothing up in 4X and 5X now.

@Mindy DI've heard that -   and I watch very little Q.  Maybe only a few items are test-marketing to find out the size of the demand.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@millieshops wrote:

@Mindy DI've heard that -   and I watch very little Q.  Maybe only a few items are test-marketing to find out the size of the demand.

Yes, there are only a few items in stock so far. I just ordered a D & Co

tunic, A350086. There’s no Click Here measurements for the item in the expanded sizes posted yet. There are general measurements in the regular size guide. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

I was glad to see larger sizes also.  I was thinking of posting this information on a message board I often visit.  I'm going to do a search under 4X to see what shows up.  IF it is difficult to find the 4x/5x sizes then I won't post it on any message boards.  As it will lead to disappointments for others.

I receive several catalogs that carry largers sizes and if you don't have a family member in the 4x size range, you won't understand how difficult it is to find larger sizes.

I also think QVC will be watching and if these sizes don't sell, they will surely disappear.

I really hope this post does not turn into a debate about health/weight/ losing weight etc

n/m

Honored Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

I was glad to see larger sizes also.  I was thinking of posting this information on a message board I often visit.  I'm going to do a search under 4X to see what shows up.  IF it is difficult to find the 4x/5x sizes then I won't post it on any message boards.  As it will lead to disappointments for others.

I receive several catalogs that carry largers sizes and if you don't have a family member in the 4x size range, you won't understand how difficult it is to find larger sizes.

I also think QVC will be watching and if these sizes don't sell, they will surely disappear.

I really hope this post does not turn into a debate about health/weight/ losing weight etc

LEAH was on with Gary during a D & Co show and she stated that they were expanding their sizes. So far, there are only a few of these items in stock.

Honored Contributor

How do you find these sizes? I know someone who would love to find these sizes but so far I don’t see them
Contributor

Type 4X or 5X in the search bar at the top of the page. On the left hand side of the page there will be a Fashions link and that will show all the items.  There is also a separate Denim and Co and Susan Graver link if you just want to see those brands in a 4X or 5X.  Hope this helps.

Trusted Contributor

It's about time. The Q was fast on the bandwagon for the XS, and XXS.  I remember when about half of their clothing only came in Small, Medium, and Large.  Callers were begging for EVERYTHING to come in plus sizes (1-3X) and they finally did.

Customers also begged for size XL because the gap between the size L and 1X was 5 to 7 inches in the chest measurement.  However, in my opinion, the XL is practically useless now because there is usually only about a 1/2 inch difference between the XL and 1X, when for awhile there was about a 2 inch difference.