Honored Contributor

Yahoo mail-anyone having trouble?

I can't access my email since middle of the night last night.  Can't access it on my phone, iPad or computer. My email address isn't a yahoo address, but it is powered by Yahoo. 

Anyone else having trouble?  I googled "is Yahoo mail down" and at first it said no, but now it is showing a small number of problems.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

Re: Yahoo mail-anyone having trouble?

I have had no trouble accessing it from either my laptop or my phone.  Everything is working fine.

Respected Contributor

I'm not having trouble. I can access on my desktop and iPhone.

Occasional Contributor

Yes!  At first I had to sign in everytime I tried to access my mail.  Then, I couldn't sign in at all. Finally, out of despartion I decided to change my password.  That was the problem.  My password didn't fit the new requirements for a password.  

So far, so good!  Hope this will solve your problem.

Honored Contributor

I spent one hour and 25 minutes on the phone with AT&T this afternoon. They are both my cell and internet provider. Fortunately, the first person I spoke with helped me.  They didn't transfer me around, which was a happy surprise.

He was able to go in and give me a temporary password after severalmattmpes to do other things.  Then I was able to set a new password and from there I was able to use it to login to email on my iphone, iPad and iMac.  Bizarre stuff.  I never use my password for email. ThenAppoe products just recognize it and it always has just flowed smoothly. And I know exactly what my password was.  The rep said he was as confused as me that suddenly, some time during the night, something happened.  

So, an hour and 25 minutes later it was fixed and I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

A friend of mine told me that this happened to her a few months ago and she also was on with AT&T for a long time to get it fixed. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

I had problems earlier today. I was trying to send something and it wouldn't send. It seems to be working now though.

Respected Contributor

Nope.  Running just fine

Esteemed Contributor

No problems here.  Mine is an actual yahoo email addy, not just "powered by Yahoo" like yours, so not quite the same.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett