Valued Contributor

Yahoo Mail Again Anybody Else Having Issues?

Here we go again, more problems opening new emails error codes etc. grrrrr.

Super Contributor

Re: Yahoo Mail Again Anybody Else Having Issues?

Why use Yahoo? Try. chrome or MSN.
Respected Contributor

I'm not having any problems.

Honored Contributor

nafecar, Yes, there are reports and have been since your last report a couple of weeks ago. I'll just repeat what I posted on that thread. Since Yahoo has so many problems, I'd suggest keeping a note of these links (or create bookmarks/favorites):

I don't use Yahoo mail, but I looked and found reports of problems. Be sure to look at the status history graphs, the outage maps, and scroll down to see user comments:

https://downdetector.com/status/yahoo-mail

~~~

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/mail.yahoo.com.html

~~~

http://downrightnow.com/yahoomail

~~~

hth!Smile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

Thank you all for the responses, especially dooBdoo

Trusted Contributor

I know a couple of people who still use yahoo mail. Their accounts have been hacked in recent months. I wouldn't use them.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Esteemed Contributor

No. I don't visit it often, its' just my throw away email.

Honored Contributor

For a couple of days I was getting the 'problems loading, if this continues...' mantra. The funny thing was, there weren't serious problems loading and while I did have to open a few emails more than once to get them to come up, it wasn't a huge deal. Still, I am considering opening another account because Yahoo really has had plenty of time to iron out the bugs and improve their 'new' email and it doesn't seem to be happening. I also dislike both all the ads and the way they've set up their scroll bars. If they want to have ads, fine, but they could be a bit less distracting and I often think all the ad activity is a big part of the problem with functionality.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Its my primary personal e mail, I have used it for 14 year and yes its been annoying all week. I can't read the e mails, my iphone e mails are blank, and on and on and on

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

On 11/7/2014 nafecar said:

Thank you all for the responses, especially dooBdoo

You're welcome, nafecar! Hope it will be helpful.Smile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova