Trusted Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I thought return shipping was free if you exchanged for same item, different size.

@ValuSkr  You’re right. I do use that feature.  @CherryHugs 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

I got free SH to get them.   I had to return due to size and also didnt like them so didnt want an exchange.   Well it doesnt matter now since I am done ordering anything there is a possibility of having to return!!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Contributor

Thanks so much for the paypal tip. I use paypal for rarely used vendors and just returned an item. I almost kept it because the shipping was high. Sent copies of recipes yesterday and already received an email saying the shipping would be refunded.

Contributor

Thank you for your reply!  If you don't mind - where is the area for a prepaid label? I appreciate it! 

Contributor

I know it has been noted before, but just a reminder! 

When returning more than one item in the same box - make sure they are going to the same address - which can be found on the back of the packaging invoice. Long, long time ago I made the mistake of sending a few things in one box, and needed to follow up on my refund due to sending them incorrectly. Just fyi! 

Respected Contributor

Yes truly disgusting to pay that much just to try on a pair of shoes.  This is the reason I DO NOT order SHOES or CLOTHES.   Man Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@Harvard99 

I thank you for posting this.  I did not know about the Pay Pal return policy, but I'll sure take advantage of it from now on.  I assume it would be the same for Lands End, or any where else? 

Trusted Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@Harvard99 

I thank you for posting this.  I did not know about the Pay Pal return policy, but I'll sure take advantage of it from now on.  I assume it would be the same for Lands End, or any where else? 

@Georgiagrama  You're very welcome and I do believe it's been mentioned here quite a few times before.  I use Paypal just to take advantage of the free returns.  And yes,I believe it's free returns for any online site.  There's either a weight limit or maximum shipping charge for each return they'll reimburse, I can't recall the specifics, but it's all spelled out on Paypal too. 

Respected Contributor

This happened to me once. I called c/s and she told me to mark the box as defective since I ordered according to the size guide and they didn't fit right. This resulted in getting my s/h back. 

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

Re: Yah I got to pay

[ Edited ]

@Findsnfashion wrote:

Thank you for your reply!  If you don't mind - where is the area for a prepaid label? I appreciate it! 

@Findsnfashion 

When you go to request a refund for return shipping, you will see this section (see below) when you go to fill out the claim. When you use a prepaid label then the return shipping amount is deducted from your store refund and you should have gotten an email stating the amount refunded to you from that store minus the return shipping cost. You'll need to upload that email.

How did you pay for your return shipping?
      I paid the post office or a courier service.
      The shipping cost was deducted from my return.

Upload document(s) that show:
       • return shipping costs and
       • the cost of the item

Required
       • Refund email from the seller showing the amount refunded to you
       Upload
        Accepted file types: PDF, JPG, PNG