Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee @CARMIE @Harvard99 

Thank you all for the information on PayPal's return postage policy. I had no idea about this feature. I don't purchase as much clothing as I used to, due to the high return postage costs.  Knowing I will be refunded my return postage, if they don't fit, I might order more often. I will definitely use PayPal from now on, just in case I need to return something.

P.S. Does PayPal's refund of return shipping apply to other merchandise, or just clothes and shoes?

Honored Contributor

You're welcome @CaliKat . 

Please look at the Terms and Conditions for PP's return shipping. I put a link here but you can go to their Help Center and look there, too.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns/terms

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Thank you, I will definitely check it out!

Honored Contributor

Re: Yah I got to pay

[ Edited ]

@CaliKat ,

Return shipping refunds for PP purchases don't include everything you buy. Things like gift cards don't apply. But most all other things are included.

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee 

It was very kind of you to find the answer for me. Thank you again! Heart

Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

Yah I got to pay return shipping  ( $6.95)   to Q for trying on a pair of sneakers!   Which had to be returned since they were too big.

Seems a little excessive to me! This is why I usually NEVER buy clothes or shoes on a shopping channel! It is going to be back to NEVER.

It would be great if these shopping channels would make returns less costly.

cat!.png

@CherryHugs 

Obviously you've never shopped Von Maur. They never charge for shipping nor do they charge for returns. Win-win situation!!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I had no idea I could get my shipping returned if I purchased using Paypal.

I just returned a few things to QVC and Loft and paid for shipping, of course.

I just activated this feautre on my Paypal and I'll start paying with Paypal.  Wow - what a great feature.  I'm sure most of the QVC shoppers on this forum are unaware of Paypal's policy.