Honored Contributor

Re: Yah I got to pay

[ Edited ]

Where to activate PP return shipping refunds here:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

@I am still oxox 

Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs , that is why I generally only purchase clothing when it is FREE SHIP day.  I ordered 4 things last free ship day and one is to small as well as has a spot on the sleeve, so I will reorder in a larger size, no cost to me....as long as the next size up is not to big!

Contributor

About Paypal - I have a question:  Did you use Paypal to pay for your QVC merchandise?  I use my credit card to pay for merchandise, but if I need to return - I have a Paypal account and print my label from my computer and Paypal account.  Can I retrieve my return shipping also? Thanks! 

Honored Contributor

I don't see a problem here.  You bought the sneakers and you knew what the return policy is.  You knew you would pay shipping if you returned them.  So, it's all good.

Honored Contributor

@Findsnfashion wrote:

About Paypal - I have a question:  Did you use Paypal to pay for your QVC merchandise?  I use my credit card to pay for merchandise, but if I need to return - I have a Paypal account and print my label from my computer and Paypal account.  Can I retrieve my return shipping also? Thanks!

You must use PayPal to pay for items to get your shipping refund.  You do not have to use PayPal credit, you can pay with a CC or debit card or have the money taken from your checking account you have on file with PayPal and they will honor the shipping refund.  The only requirement is that PayPal must have been used to complete the initial purchase transaction.

Contributor

Got it to work!  Along with others - I have been on Paypal for years and never knew about this feature!!  Great! 

Respected Contributor

Shoes are one thing that I will not purchase without being able to try them on first.  The sizing is incredibly inconsistent.  If I see something I like on TV, I'll head over to DSW and look for something similar.  Fragrance is another.  I don't care how carefully they describe the notes, I never know how those notes will react with my unique chemistry. 

Contributor

I did get Paypal return to work!!  Activated - Thanks so much for the tip!!  Will see if I get a refund!!  Awesome tip!

Honored Contributor

@Findsnfashion wrote:

@Findsnfashion 

Are you asking about getting a shipping refund when you use a pre-paid return label? If so, there is also a place to upload that as well in your PP transaction when you request for a refund there.

Honored Contributor

I think being able to put more than one item in your return, up to a certain weight, is the way to send things  back and not pay for each item separately. I ordered more than usual around the holidays--temporary insanity, I guess,-- but I put 5 things in one box and only used one $8 shipping label. Now I don't order a lot of stuff just to be able to send it back for less-- am not ordering at all, more so because it takes so freaking long to get any of it-----and I need to try stuff on in person. I shop oline where there is free s/h. or go to the stores.