Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee   I have use Paypal forever and never knew about the free return shipping.  THANK YOU!!

Honored Contributor

You're welcome Smiley Happy @judy0330 

There is a limit on how many returns will be processed, but I'm not sure of that number.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Amazon Wardrobe lets you order things, try them on and then only pay for what you keep.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

Re: Yah I got to pay

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

@SilleeMee 

Please explain more about Pay pal paying to return a package

@SilleeMee wrote:

If you used PayPal to make your purchase then PP will refund your return shipping cost. 

@I am still oxox 

Go to your PP account. Look at Recent Transactions and there you will find your listing for the purchase you made. Click that transaction record and it will open up to reveal the details of that purchase. Look for Return shipping refunds and under that you will see Request return shipping refund...click that and it will take you to a page to fill out with a place to upload a copy of your return shipping receipt or return label if you used that. 

It takes 2 to 3 days for your refund to process and it will be sent to your PP account shortly thereafter.

You must also activate the PayPal return program before you purchase.  It Is not automatic for every PayPal user. After you activate the return shipping refund feature, you can get them to reimburse you for S&H.  You can use it 12 times in a calendar year for up to $30 for each transaction.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee @Harvard99 

I went to Pay pay and did not see anything, I have a few easy pays going on and I can not identify which purchase is what, so I think I will continue to ship UPS and pay the money

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox  I'm not looking at mine at the moment, but I believe the QVC order # is notated on the Paypal transaction.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@SilleeMee @Harvard99 

I went to Pay pay and did not see anything, I have a few easy pays going on and I can not identify which purchase is what, so I think I will continue to ship UPS and pay the money

I have used the program a few times.  Go to the help feature and type in how to activate the shipping refund.

If you have no activated it, it won't work for you, yet.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Carmie 

I did not remember having to activate it but that's good to know for the rest of us who need to know this. Also did not know for sure about how many can be processed or for how how much dollar amount limit they will refund. Alrighty then...that's more than I will most likely use in one year's time.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMeeInteresting -  somehow Paypal has figured out how to make this procedure pay.  I cancelled my Paypal accounts years ago because I kept getting so many scam emails related to Paypal, but if I were ordering the kinds of things from QVC that might have to be returned, I might risk them again.   As it is, I'm buying so little everywhere that returns are not one of my issues, but I do follow lots of financial news - your info will send me to Google.

Honored Contributor

Re: Yah I got to pay

[ Edited ]

Did you figure it out with PP? @I am still oxox  Sorry I couldn't help you with the activation part. Smiley Happy I totally forgot about it TBO.