Honored Contributor

Yah I got to pay

[ Edited ]

Yah I got to pay return shipping  ( $6.95)   to Q for trying on a pair of sneakers!   Which had to be returned since they were too big.

Seems a little excessive to me! This is why I usually NEVER buy clothes or shoes on a shopping channel! It is going to be back to NEVER.

It would be great if these shopping channels would make returns less costly.

cat!.png

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

I think the q did have free returns before 30 days were up at one time.They must have had too many so they stopped that.I think a few people would order different colors and sizes and then return what they didn’t need.

Honored Contributor

I thought return shipping was free if you exchanged for same item, different size.

Honored Contributor

If you used PayPal to make your purchase then PP will refund your return shipping cost. 

Esteemed Contributor

You knew that you would be paying for the returned shipping if they did not fit when you placed the order.  Why complain now, don't like the terms don't place the order. 

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Please explain more about Pay pal paying to return a package

@SilleeMee wrote:

If you used PayPal to make your purchase then PP will refund your return shipping cost. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

The return policy is clearly spelled out.    

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@SilleeMee 

Please explain more about Pay pal paying to return a package

@SilleeMee wrote:

@I am still oxox 

Go to your PP account. Look at Recent Transactions and there you will find your listing for the purchase you made. Click that transaction record and it will open up to reveal the details of that purchase. Look for Return shipping refunds and under that you will see Request return shipping refund...click that and it will take you to a page to fill out with a place to upload a copy of your return shipping receipt or return label if you used that. 

It takes 2 to 3 days for your refund to process and it will be sent to your PP account shortly thereafter.

Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox   If you pay with Paypal, they cover the cost of return shipping for up to 12 packages each year.  You must sign up for this free service, just log into your account to do that.

Honored Contributor

Re: Yah I got to pay

[ Edited ]

@Harvard99 wrote:

@I am still oxox   If you pay with Paypal, they cover the cost of return shipping for up to 12 packages each year.  You must sign up for this free service, just log into your account to do that.

I did not have to sign up for anything. The service is available when you go to your transaction record and click the link in that transaction. Simple as that.

ETA - You do have to activate this. It's been so long since I did that and I apologize for misspeaking about this.