Esteemed Contributor

Yaaaay! Christmas in July is finally here!!!

I could not wait for the launch of CIJ so, I pulled out a few decorations in celebration of the event. I used everything from Luminara candles, Valerie and Kringle Express. I cannot wait until the Christmas season to do some REAL decoratingSmiley Happy

~~~All we need is love!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Yaaaay! Christmas in July is finally here!!!

20190629_215148.jpg

Honored Contributor

Now if the temps could just reflect that...................

Honored Contributor

I am not looking at, hearing, buying, thinking about anything to do with Xmas now--and as for putting out decors--- No way. Been in  retail for years and have been jaded by the upcoming holidays----too soon for me. will not be watching.

Esteemed Contributor

But it’s still June!

And wasn’t CIJ always on the 25th...which makes sense at least. Is it safe to say it gets earlier every year?

Does the Q need a shot in the arm?  Is that why it’s starting now?

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

Oh my...

Esteemed Contributor

I don't mind watching, I really enjoy the decorating tips.   It helps me be more creative with what I already have.  Though I don't need another Christmas item I bent this morning and purchased that cathedral mirror in the antique silver.  I comforted myself by saying I can leave it out all year long!!!

Valued Contributor

I love Christmas, but not in 90 degree weather...
I don't mind the shows (not that I watch QVC much anymore), but I always want the food to ship NOW, especially chocolates...which, they can't Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

I think it’s fun to see all the holiday decor ideas. Much better than hours and hours of pillows, Shark, cosmetics, shoes, mattress toppers, ect. It kind of gives a cozy feel even though most parts of the country are under major heat waves.🎄🎄☃️☃️❄️❄️

Honored Contributor

Looks like you are having a good time.  I bought the TSV and will keep it out through one set of batteries.  It's very humid here and going to rain.  Got the outside work done already, so I'm ready to watch a couple shows.  Enjoy CIJ.