Esteemed Contributor

Re: Yaaaay! Christmas in July is finally here!!!

i'm hibernating until 12/26.......

Esteemed Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I don't mind watching, I really enjoy the decorating tips.   It helps me be more creative with what I already have.  Though I don't need another Christmas item I bent this morning and purchased that cathedral mirror in the antique silver.  I comforted myself by saying I can leave it out all year long!!!

How nice! Have funSmiley Happy
 .~~~.All we need is loveHeart
Trusted Contributor

I Love Christmas in July and my tv has been on since 10 last night.  turned it off while the food is on because to me that is just not Christmas but thats just me.  Will be watching again when he is done with the food. 

I don't like the make up. Computer. or Philosophy shows.  Too each their own.

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles I have been glued to CIJ all day while I do my weekend cooking. I bought the TSV (church) and Valerie's new frosted candle rings. I also bought the Saltopia set for hostess gifts. I LOVE CIJ!! What fun!

Honored Contributor

Isn’t it still June? Am putting out my 4th of July flags today....and that seems early....Christmas stuff today? Not for me
Respected Contributor

I did purchase the Santa snow lantern for my granddaughter, but everything else seemed old and tired to me. It all looks the same anymore.  

I miss the good old days, Thomas Paconi always made a sale, (or several) from me.  I am so happy that I still have several boxes of his amazingly beautiful ornaments.  I have the Nutcracker set, and the Christmas Story set as well.  Would never part with these beauties. 

I've seen nothing in years that could compare to his Christmas offerings.  

Respected Contributor

It's your house, whatever makes you happy, I say go for it.  You're the only one that has to like it. 

Honored Contributor

I’m not watching, but have looked online to see what’s been presented.  

I am in the season of my life to be getting rid of unused items, not bringing more in, so I won’t be buying anything.  

My family stopped exchanging gifts years ago, and the few treasured items we set out are not exactly decorating.