Respected Contributor

Re: YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY CHARACTER.....

The twins (Hayley Mills) in "The Parent Trap." Hayley Mills in "Pollyanna."

Esteemed Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

I really liked all the characters in the Emporer's New Groove. There's too many good ones over the decades to pick from. 🙇

@StraytoStay...now that is one movie I have never seen.  I have to check that one out.  Thanks! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Marienkaefer2 wrote:

Donald Duck!

One of my friends does a killer impression of him.

You haven't laughed until you've heard a real blue streak of cursing, done in a Donald Duck voice.  Smiley Very Happy

@Marienkaefer2....LOL.  OMG, would I ever love to hear him do that impression.

Respected Contributor

@shell garden

It's hilarious!  He's dead on with the voice, too.  He almost turns into Donald himself when he does it...lol!

It's especially funny when he yells at someone who cuts him off driving, or something similar.

I remember a short Disney film showing Donald behind the wheel and being a real hot head.  I just crack up every time.  Smiley Very Happy

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Esteemed Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

The twins (Hayley Mills) in "The Parent Trap." Hayley Mills in "Pollyanna."

@insomniac2...OMG, I love those old movies.  My mom loved to go to the movies and would take me and my older sister with her.  We saw them all...remember "Summer Magic";"Darby McGill and the Little People"; and so many more I can't think of right now?  That was on last week on TCM channel...I even have the DVDs.  I got them in Walmart years ago ....thanks for the special memories of these old Disney movies. 

Trusted Contributor

@shell garden Oh you should! David Spade & John Goodman were so good & the wife played by Wendie Malick was great, too. Let us know if you watch it!

Esteemed Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

Who is your favorite disney character and why, if you would like to share.  Thank you!

I remember when i was young thinking that Snow White was ssoooo beautiful!!  so i guess i would pick her....

Esteemed Contributor

@Marienkaefer2 wrote:

@shell garden

It's hilarious!  He's dead on with the voice, too.  He almost turns into Donald himself when he does it...lol!

It's especially funny when he yells at someone who cuts him off driving, or something similar.

I remember a short Disney film showing Donald behind the wheel and being a real hot head.  I just crack up every time.  Smiley Very Happy

@Marienkaefer2...too funny.  I would love to be around him.

Esteemed Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

@shell garden Oh you should! David Spade & John Goodman were so good & the wife played by Wendie Malick was great, too. Let us know if you watch it!

@StraytoStay....I will sweet pea!  I will watch for it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

Who is your favorite disney character and why, if you would like to share.  Thank you!

I remember when i was young thinking that Snow White was ssoooo beautiful!!  so i guess i would pick her....

@kelsey17...Snow White was beautiful.  There are so many great characters.  DISNEY was a GENIUS!  I am so grateful his work is continuing for all of us to enjoy plus future generations!