Esteemed Contributor

Re: YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAMES?

@Laura14  I think that's it, but we didn't have a board. Thanks for the detailed description!

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Scrabble is the top favorite around here along with Scattergories and a really old game called Facts in Five.

@QVCkitty1 

My friends and I get together for game nights and we play those same games....(of course these have activities have been postponed due to the pandemic)

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

QWIRKLE

Honored Contributor

Scrabble.  My husband will play that with me because he has some slim chance of beating me.

Monopoly is my favorite because I am ruthless and an agressive buyer and people rarely beat me!  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

As far as board games---

1. Scattegories

2. Scrabble

3. Cranium 

If Cats Could Play Scrabble... « SCRABBLE :: WonderHowTo

We also like to play cards fav is Canasta and Mexican Train Dominoes.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Yahtzee and Sorry here!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

When I get together with family at the holidays, our absolute favorites are Ticket to Ride, and Rummikub.

I love board games.  Unfortunately, right now, I have no one to play board games with other than the cat.  I think she would just steal the pieces and be a sore loser.

Esteemed Contributor

Apples to Apples, fun game

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lynne6was7 wrote:

When I get together with family at the holidays, our absolute favorites are Ticket to Ride, and Rummikub.

I love board games.  Unfortunately, right now, I have no one to play board games with other than the cat.  I think she would just steal the pieces and be a sore loser.

@lynne6was7 

I totally understand, cats aren't good at board games, they don't want to follow directions....😸

But you might check out Pogo.com they have all kinds of games playing against other people or robots.  There's a free version with ads, or a monthy club member option too without ads and more content..

Esteemed Contributor

I tend more to card games.  Once we had such a long-standing poker game that we had to buy more chips.  Needless to say I was not the winner.