Honored Contributor

Re: YOUR BEST QVC PURCHASE THIS YEAR?

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I cannot ever get a picture to copy and paste but here is a link to the sweater.  I ordered it in the gray.

http://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live%21-Crossover-Ruffle-Peplum-Sweater.product.A298791.html?sc=SRC...

Screen Shot 2017-12-06 at Wed, Dec 6, 2017-3.21.43 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

My Echo hears the TV ad then gives me the news and adds another jar of pickles to my shopping list🙀

Respected Contributor

Wow!  There have been a lot of purchases made!!   I've been so turned off by the poor programming and screaming, dramatic hosts that I don't watch, so that means few purchases. 

However, I always (with high hopes) watch the Christmas in July show.  In one of the shows, they offered the Bethlehem Lights hanging poinsettia baskets.  I purchased two of the red.  I will say that they look beautiful on either end of my white front porch and the red with the white lights looks so pretty each night.

QVC hasn't made much off of me this year.  

Valued Contributor

My Barefoot Dreams Montecito cardigan I feel was my favorite purchase this year. I get a lot of use out of it, and want to order another, but the TSV Price was so good,  and now it's almost double the price. 

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac, thank you.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

You are most welcome!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

I have only purchased one thing since the Q doesn’t have good prices or any products that stand out to me but we’re enjoying the wireless earbuds we got that @BalletBabe recommended. 

I’ve found some great deals on HSN though. 

@GenXmuse  I hope you are happy with them!    Did you notice they raised the price $10.00 on them?   I love mine. 

I didn’t notice but just shopping around online it was actually a great deal. My husband and I love them. He uses his for work because he’s taking calls a lot and it’s really freed him up from having to be tethered. I’m so grateful you posted about these!

Esteemed Contributor

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

I have only purchased one thing since the Q doesn’t have good prices or any products that stand out to me but we’re enjoying the wireless earbuds we got that @BalletBabe recommended. 

I’ve found some great deals on HSN though. 

@GenXmuse  I hope you are happy with them!    Did you notice they raised the price $10.00 on them?   I love mine. 

I didn’t notice but just shopping around online it was actually a great deal. My husband and I love them. He uses his for work because he’s taking calls a lot and it’s really freed him up from having to be tethered. I’m so grateful you posted about these!

@GenXmuse  I am so happy you like them.   I love mine too.  Happy Listening!

Valued Contributor

Got some goodies this year: two small red lanterns with luminara candles (bargain); my gorgeous aqua blue lantern on a pedestal with a luminara candle; a Duraflame heater in red for my daughter (also have one in cream from last year) a couple of Berkshire sherpa throws for gifts; and assorted Susan Graver oufits, including several darling skorts.

Whew! Haven't thought much about what I've bought; the above was not all, of course. I do like shopping online, esp the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

i bought this at the end of 2016 and didn't use it til 2017,,,but just love the motion light....makes me feel a bit safer in my home:

V33796No Image Found

IQ America Wireless BatteryOperated Motion Sens

And i purchased two orders of these bags...they have been great for food shopping

V34738No Image Found