Trusted Contributor

Re: YOU THOUGHT CHRISTMAS IN JULY WAS A BIT MUCH........

@SharkE wrote:

Yuck ...........

Double YUCK. Inferior products.

Occasional Visitor

@Perkup wrote:

Yes!!!!!  A month long vacation from QVC entirely (other than the Boaard).  

I still say QVC must own the major share of Temptations, or else someone has a gun to their head.  Otherwise, why???  How many times can they hope to sell Old World and Floral Lace?   I won't be watching.

I read recently that QVC had bought her out or something similar.to that.  I don't know if   this is true or not but, it would not surprise me.

. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

So is this the big announcement that is coming at 8PM? I have some older temptation stuff that I like for the whimsy of it. (snowman mugs come to mind) but lately have been reading such bad reviews I am afraid to try anything. That would make the easy pay fiasco buildup seem not so bad.

Honored Contributor

ROFL.... I saw that and laughed out loud!  

I mean even if it were my favorite Polish Stoneware, I'd still think it was too much~!!   Woman Wink

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@sailor moon wrote:

Lead us not into Temptations.

LOL Quite a wit there, sailor moon!!!Smiley Very Happy

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

Who the heck is buying all that stuff?  I personally find it unattractive and there is sooo much of it.  What do people do with it all?

Honored Contributor

First it was a month of WEN, then Christmas and now Temptations.  How badly does Q want to get rid of their remaining customers?  Pretty badly I'd say.  All we need now is a month of Philosophy and I'm gone forever.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

To quote Hall and Oates: "I can't go for that. No can do! " LOL! Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

Who the heck is buying all that stuff?  I personally find it unattractive and there is sooo much of it.  What do people do with it all?

DITTO.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you own as many pieces as most indicate, I can't figure out where you store and shelve it when not in use, unless you have a gigantic kitchen with endless cabinets. I would be so afraid to stack it with all of the various pieces, wire baskets, etc., that I would want it all on one level. My kitchen, though very large, isn't big enough even with many cabinets to hold all of the pieces I'd like, IF I were a buyer of Temptations ! If Tara has most all of it at home like she implies, she must have built a storage garage off of her kitchen.

I believe she is coming out with more new items, more designs, more colors, and more functions!

Phew, it is endless now !