Respected Contributor

Re: YES! - Budweiser will have one commercial with the Clydesdales during the Super Bowl!

On 1/23/2015 Preds said:
On 1/23/2015 cottonball said:

Budweiser releases "lost dog" super bowl announcement.

http://fox8.com/2015/01/22/budweiser-releases-lost-dog-super-bowl-announcement/

Check out the photo gallery at the bottom too. They're showing this pitiful, dirty lost puppy.

I want the puppy ... not the tickets. LOL

LOL..............I want the puppy AND the horse....................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Trusted Contributor

Re: YES! - Budweiser will have one commercial with the Clydesdales during the Super Bowl!

I'm so happy to see this thread, as I, too, heard there would not be a Clydesdale commercial! The Clydesdale SB commercial is the ONLY reason I watch the game!

Thanks for the heads up.............I need to refresh my mind and watch last years on YouTube!

Honored Contributor

I adore the Clydesdales, and have been fortunate to have seen them briefly in person at a fair years ago Magnificent, breathtaking, immensely-huggable gentle giants. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Went through the common 'horse-lovin'-little-girl' stage and never grew out of it, LOL.

A sneak peek...

Budweiser, Superbowl Ads

Budweiser, Lost Puppy

Super Contributor

That puppy is so sweet it's breaking my heart seeing it in the rain looking so afraid.

My husband still drinks Bud.

Respected Contributor

I love the clydesdale commercials. My favorite is the one where the horse spies his former trainer at the parade. Just love that one.

When they were in Florida a few years ago, my husband's cousin, who used to sketch the clydesdales, got him in and DH had his picture taken with them. They are magnificent!

-Kalli

Honored Contributor

On 1/23/2015 raven-blackbird said:
On 1/23/2015 Preds said:

Check out the photo gallery at the bottom too. They're showing this pitiful, dirty lost puppy.

LOL..............I want the puppy AND the horse....................................raven

ITA - the puppy, the horse, and if I were younger and single... the cute guy!!! Wink

Honored Contributor

On 1/24/2015 beach-mom said:
On 1/23/2015 raven-blackbird said:
On 1/23/2015 Preds said:

ITA - the puppy, the horse, and if I were younger and single... the cute guy!!! Wink

His name is Don Jeanes, and he's an actor/model/voiceover artist.

And a cutie pie. Cool

1e5366313426e690f8d68ceb9c518a78.jpg (201×300)

Trusted Contributor

That handsome young man looks a lot like my nephew. But oh that puppy! I can't stand it!!

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

On 1/28/2015 feline groovy said:

Here's the FULL COMMERCIAL...

http://www.people.com/article/super-bowl-lost-dog-budweiser-ad-full

Thanks for posting the link feline groovy! It was adorable - I knew it would be!