Honored Contributor

Re: YAY! My new windows are in

yeah, I'm looking forward to it . A home on the other street had hers done back in Feb. and he wanted to replace these ol' cheap things that the contractor put in. (he put in wrong ones by the way) So, finally, before he retires this yr. he wants to get done major renovations. House was just built in '10.

That other house on the other st. looks really good and clean. I've been told to use Rain X on the new ones, so, they won't streak up from the sprinkler

system as bad. That gal has casements too. Grids don't appeal to me and they're 50.00 extra per pane, so, hubbo was glad I didn't want them LOL

These are guaranteed replacement (free) and even for the next family who buys my house will get the same deal.

Honored Contributor

Yay! all done and done.

top photo Before

Bottom photo new windows

DSCN0658-1.JPGDSCN0658-1.JPG

Honored Contributor

@SharkE   They look great! I bet you’re happy.

Honored Contributor

I'd be happier if Q would let me upload pics they have changed the format and when you upload a shot it takes forever to get it to go thru ! Got one more I want to upload !

DSCN0688.JPG

Honored Contributor

Love your new windows ... and door, too!  Enjoy.  Did you do a happy dance after this long wait?  I would.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Moved that stain glass piece from the Before picture to my bathroom shows up better in there anyway.

DSCN0694.JPG

Honored Contributor

DSCN0695.JPG