Honored Contributor

Re: **Y&R soap group Nov.10th-Nov. 16th**

On 11/14/2014 panda lady said:

{#emotions_dlg.devil2} Watch out Kelly...for you shall feel the wrath of Phyllis!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Hi everyone...I'm back! Feeling better but getting ready for more surgery next month. Hopefully by the holidays and Sharke's and my birthday next month...will be all better!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Thank you for thoughts and kind words!

Welcome back, panda. Not finished yet? Sorry to hear that but the end is near and you will be feeling much better. Hope you're A-ok by your bday at you expect.

. Is it me or is this Phyllis meaner than the other one. Perhaps her coma juice was a formulation for how to more evil and mean.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

She's more mean spirited I think. Phyllis, the old PHY would get it out and be done with you, this one wants to pour salt in your wound and make you suffer. Remember, that old story 'the monkey's paw' ? "Be careful what you wish for". She reminds me of that.

All comes down to Jack, anyway, and he's to stupid to tell her how it's going to be. I'll post the spoiler on that either late Sun or Mon. I already know and I don't like it. I'd kick that B out of my house, her kid isn't his anyway, so , no ties that bind there anymore. Time to let go.

Poor Victoria and her daughter (OOPS) LOL finally get out of the closet. Bet she goes back to being thankful she has trouble getting pregnant. Just my own thoughts, but, all those hormones she took, etc. I'd be kind of scared for that kid.

Respected Contributor

On 11/15/2014 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 11/14/2014 panda lady said:

{#emotions_dlg.devil2} Watch out Kelly...for you shall feel the wrath of Phyllis!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Hi everyone...I'm back! Feeling better but getting ready for more surgery next month. Hopefully by the holidays and Sharke's and my birthday next month...will be all better!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Thank you for thoughts and kind words!

Welcome back, panda. Not finished yet? Sorry to hear that but the end is near and you will be feeling much better. Hope you're A-ok by your bday at you expect.

. Is it me or is this Phyllis meaner than the other one. Perhaps her coma juice was a formulation for how to more evil and mean.

Thanks, Fox! I appreciate your kind words. They only wanted to operate on one kidney at a time. God is good and I am glad to have a nice group of friends here.

I was wondering the same thing about Phyllis. This actress has big shoes to fill and it seems she might be trying too hard. What came naturally to Michelle Stafford doesn't seem to be happening for this gal.

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

On 11/14/2014 JESSA said:

Hi Panda, welcome back. I am glad you are feeling better.

JESSA, thank you so much. It is good to be back.

Respected Contributor

On 11/15/2014 Sharke said:

She's more mean spirited I think. Phyllis, the old PHY would get it out and be done with you, this one wants to pour salt in your wound and make you suffer. Remember, that old story 'the monkey's paw' ? "Be careful what you wish for". She reminds me of that.

All comes down to Jack, anyway, and he's to stupid to tell her how it's going to be. I'll post the spoiler on that either late Sun or Mon. I already know and I don't like it. I'd kick that B out of my house, her kid isn't his anyway, so , no ties that bind there anymore. Time to let go.

Poor Victoria and her daughter (OOPS) LOL finally get out of the closet. Bet she goes back to being thankful she has trouble getting pregnant. Just my own thoughts, but, all those hormones she took, etc. I'd be kind of scared for that kid.

Is she having a girl? I think it was interesting in Victoria's "future sequences" that when she imagined Stitch...it was with a daughter and when she pictured Billy, she had another son.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

Have to read Mondays spoiler hahahahhahahahahahahhah

I'm evil LOL keeps U coming back tee hee, tee hee

Honored Contributor

I'm rooting for Ben anyway, once, spoiled Victoria figures out he didn't kill his father in the first place, then, she will deem him good enough for her royal highness. She can finally cut that boil off her a*s called Billy Abbott. He's Chelsea's control freak now........then, when ,Adam comes back Billy will be Mr. Lonely.

I'm sure he'll 'cope' though. Plenty of bars and lounge ladies to pick from. LOL

Respected Contributor

I'm rooting for Ben anyway, once, spoiled Victoria figures out he didn't kill his father in the first place, then, she will deem him good enough for her royal highness. She can finally cut that boil off her a*s called Billy Abbott. He's Chelsea's control freak now........then, when ,Adam comes back Billy will be Mr. Lonely.

I'm sure he'll 'cope' though. Plenty of bars and lounge ladies to pick from. LOL

Grace is back!{#emotions_dlg.devil2} If she can't be a "Newman" be an "Abbott"!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

I know...she was only here temporarily but you never know...the character could be recast. Still don't understand what brought her back to GC in the first place.

Honored Contributor

On 11/15/2014 panda lady said:

Is she having a girl? I think it was interesting in Victoria's "future sequences" that when she imagined Stitch...it was with a daughter and when she pictured Billy, she had another son.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I heard that she had a girl which leads some to believe, because of her dreams, that Ben will be the father. But did Ben's wife ever divorce him? Besides, Ashley is after him. Still think Abby wants him, too. Don't know why, lol. If Ben and Victoria do become closer, either she's going to steal the Abbott formula or be accused of it. I'd like Billy to stay with Victoria. A baby girl will help him get over Delia's death and be less angry. Ben needs to get in touch with his son instead of acting like he doesn't exist. He has rights. Why didn't Ben try to tell his wife the truth?
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Welcome back panda!!! I agree this Phyllis is meaner. This actress is trying too hard! She's very vindictive, however, I thought it was funny to have Kelly put together her engagement party! Can't stand Kelly!