Valued Contributor

Re: *** Y&R Discussion Group Week of January 19th*** May Include Spoilers!

I can't wait to see what Faith will do when Jade takes her clothes off! Hope she takes a photo - just what Sharon needs to win custody!
Honored Contributor

Today's episode was kinda boring except for the Adam/Chelsea scenes and snarky Faith....

Esteemed Contributor

Leaving work now to watch today's episode. I'd rather watch Adam/Chelsea scenes than Devon/Hillary or Avery/Joe - we all know what's going to happen. I guess that will free up a man for Sharon to pounce on.

Honored Contributor

On 1/21/2015 LuvitorLIT said:

Leaving work now to watch today's episode. I'd rather watch Adam/Chelsea scenes than Devon/Hillary or Avery/Joe - we all know what's going to happen. I guess that will free up a man for Sharon to pounce on.

Uh huh... Adam and Chelsea could be what used to be referred to as a 'super couple' if the writers play their cards right... Not the case with anyone else currently on the plate, most of whom aren't even interesting... I don't even watch the Devin storyline, as I just don't care what they do with him or her... and clearly Avery still has something going for Joe. She's fighting it, but it's there, but still, it's just not all that interesting, mostly because her relationship with Dylan isn't that interesting, mostly because neither of them is very interesting!

I tend to DVR Y&R and watch in the PM. Prime time TV is so overall lame it gives me something to watch... I mean really, how many more comic book and cartoon characters do we need made into prime time television series...? I'd say we have enough!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I love Faith calling Sharon ""come quick Mommy - Daddy told the lady to take her clothes off""! Yep - get over there quickly Sharon! Now you've got Nick red-handed - and in front of the child!

Super Contributor

Knowing what Victor is capable of doing I wouldn't put it past him to be the one driving Phyllis and Kelly nuts. This would keep Jack occupied and not paying attention to him stealing the formula. But, I'm hoping it's Kelly....How come no one has ever contacted her ex to see what his life was like living with her. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

Devon and Hilary make we want to puke!!!!!

Honored Contributor

On 1/22/2015 doolie said:

Knowing what Victor is capable of doing I wouldn't put it past him to be the one driving Phyllis and Kelly nuts. This would keep Jack occupied and not paying attention to him stealing the formula. But, I'm hoping it's Kelly....How come no one has ever contacted her ex to see what his life was like living with her. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

So when the writers get stumped, as they seem frequently to do..., and don't know what to do with the too many people they already have on their plates, they can write in a new character to steam things up for a short while before they run out of ideas again, you know in a week or so, and then have to move on without actually ever having developed the character...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

OMG, that kid... Faith... Can we send her out to play with Delia...?

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Trusted Contributor

Faith takes after Grandpap Victor.

Jessa