Honored Contributor

Re: Xfinity/Comcast dropping ShopHQ

Still on the air !! Got my latest bill and it lists a couple of changes in their lineup but nothing about SHQ. 

Contributor

It happened this afternoon. They dropped it. I'll have to watch the shows i like online  but i think this will do them in. 

Honored Contributor

FIOS still has it.  I only watch for the gold. That's it.  Each month I check to see (specifically the 18K, but I check out Stefano too)  They have some really nice gold jewelry, diamonds, Precious gems too. So I don't really know what else they sell.  There's another network, mostly jewelry.  Liquid TV?  I never watch that.  And I never watch HSN

Honored Contributor

Yes, I just posted on the TV Forum, gone from Comcast, holidays coming, not a good time to lose such a large viewership, hoping SHQ will be negotiating to get back on the air. 

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

FIOS still has it.  I only watch for the gold. That's it.  Each month I check to see (specifically the 18K, but I check out Stefano too)  They have some really nice gold jewelry, diamonds, Precious gems too. So I don't really know what else they sell.  There's another network, mostly jewelry.  Liquid TV?  I never watch that.  And I never watch HSN

I think you mean Shop LC, that is still on Comcast. And so is Gems TV

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm disappointed Comcast dropped them, a little surprised too. When I received the notice in my bill back in March that it would be terminated in May I though maybe they resolved the situation. I agree, bad time of year to drop them, they have a lot of nice items at this time of year.

Honored Contributor

yes, gone from my comcast.

"our programming agreement with shophq has ended. as a result, this channel is not available through xfinity or comcast business at this time.

learn more at www.xfinity.com/howitworks."

people can still watch it online via their phones, computers, laptops, tablets.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They're online.  Not as web friendly as QVC, but they're alright.  

Honored Contributor

I spoke to CS at SHQ about it, and she assured me they are working very hard to get it back on Comcast. 

Honored Contributor

Another nail in the coffin of this channel, which has been cast adrift by many vendors, hosts and signal providers.