Honored Contributor

Re: Wrote review tooo soon..wish I could take it back...

@luvluvluv wrote:

@chiclet I've seen where people write a new review to update a previous one . You could explain like you did in your post about how you were pleased with the shirt at first but it didn't hold up to a wearing. It won't take back the old review and rating but at least people could read your new review and rating.  

@luvluvluv    I don't know how anyone could add to a review because if you try to do anything on a product where you've already written a review, you get a message rejecting you saying you've already written one.  Try it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I totally agree! I've written great reviews only to have to change my mind a month later. I've never been able to write a second review, I'm always told I've already reviewed the product. Sorry your blouse didn't work for you. I've found that polyester pills like this after a wearing or two. I bought a winter top that I loved and went back and ordered two more in different colors, only to find that the first one pilled terribly. I can wear polyester in the winter, not in the summer, but I try not to order it because of the pilling. I hate to shave my legs, I sure don't want to have to shave my tops!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 Oh really?  I'll have to pay more attention I guess.  I don't do too many reviews but some.   I usually receive an email asking me to review something about 5 days after I received it.  Even on the order status page I would not get the "write review" option for days. 

Esteemed Contributor

@mspatmac I know, it's kind of crazy being owned by the same parent company and run so differently.