Respected Contributor

Wrote review tooo soon..wish I could take it back...

I got a Denim and Company blouse yesterday in the mail.

(A398845).  I love the fit, color, sleeve length, almost everything about it.  I had planned to go back and buy another color.  I washed it and it did great.  So I wrote a 5 star review.  Then I wore it to lunch.  It feels like crepe and when I looked down a couple hours after wearing it, it  was fuzzy in places where anything rubbed it like purse, arm whatever.  I am so dissappointed in this top and the fact that I wrote such a glowing review so others might read and order.  Now they will be dissappointed too.  I wish I could edit the review but I cannot see how to do this.  I learned my lesson about writing reviews too soon.  Also this will have to go back.  I don't want a top that is fuzzy in places.....

Honored Contributor

Re: Wrote review tooo soon..wish I could take it back...

I've done the same thing. I wish we could edit our reviews.  

Honored Contributor

@chiclet  that's not a good story, for sure.

I ignore lots of review requests from businesses when they arrive before I have really lived with my purchase.   One quick example - I had new A/C installed a few months back and was asked for a review the first week.   I had liked the people i dealt with, and the machine certainly seemed to be doing what it should, but I am so glad I didn't take the time to review then because since I have 2 minor issues.  Assuming they are easily dealt with, I can write a review in good conscience now.

Honored Contributor

@chiclet    You can't edit a review but you can contact the mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and request that it be deleted.  Then you can write another with your additional information. 

I once got a Susan Graver top that I loved.  It was wonderful until I wore it awhile and discovered that every object in striking distance snagged it.  All something had to do was touch it.  I'd never seen anything like it.  Unwearable. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@chiclet    You can't edit a review but you can contact the mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and request that it be deleted.  Then you can write another with your additional information. 

I once got a Susan Graver top that I loved.  It was wonderful until I wore it awhile and discovered that every object in striking distance snagged it.  All something had to do was touch it.  I'd never seen anything like it.  Unwearable. 

@Kachina624  that´s great that the Mods are able to delete the review.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04   Didn't mean to give the impression the mods have anything to do with reviews because they don't.  However, they can contact the person who does. 

Contributor

@chiclet I've seen where people write a new review to update a previous one . You could explain like you did in your post about how you were pleased with the shirt at first but it didn't hold up to a wearing. It won't take back the old review and rating but at least people could read your new review and rating.  

Esteemed Contributor

There needs to be a grace period before you can write a review, HSN does this.

Esteemed Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

While the Q allows reviews by people who haven't purchased the item @LindaSal  Go figure

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@LindaSal    Actually, I think HSN has changed their policy.  Last week I was able to write a review on a shirt the day I received it.  It was so awful, I just couldn't wait.