Honored Contributor

They only lined the part if the lip, that came to a point. I think it might be called the cupids bow..they didn't line the bottom lip at all, nor the sides of the top lip .It was really striking looking

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

Honestly, I couldnt take my eyes off that guy's mouth. I'll bet there will be women that will try that look..

@cherry  Remember the Lord of the Rings?  Remember the elf with the long platinum hair?  It would be difficult to top that for me. . . LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

WE just got in from the new nutcracker film, and I just wanted to tell you how beautiful the costumes , the makeup, and the sets are.

I couldn't take my eyes of the nutcracker. He was so beautiful. They lined his top lip, outside of the lip line ,with a sort of copper color, and on the bottom lip ,in the center they highlighted it with a rose ,and it had copper tones

Ladies he was gorgeous. I don't think I have ever seen such a  beautiful makeup job on a guy.

It was a fun film. Helen Mirren had sort of a cracked face makeup, like she was a broken doll. Her figure is still outstanding. She did a fight scene with a whip, and I thought , there are 30 year olds, that would envy her body

Morgan Freeman, has such a splendid voice.  I enjoyed his brief appearance

The ballerina was stunning looking, and a wonderful dancer..Lots of kids were there and it was quiet. That says a lot about how good something is

@cherry

I keep seeing the previews and it looks wonderful!  I love anything to do with the Nutcracker!  I am glad you enjoyed it ---I would love to see it, too!  DH and I go every year to see the Nutcracker.  It never disappoints!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

They only lined the part if the lip, that came to a point. I think it might be called the cupids bow..they didn't line the bottom lip at all, nor the sides of the top lip .It was really striking looking

@cherry  If you ever do some tasteful highlighting (or can use shimmer white shadow w/ small brush), above the Cupid’s bow is the same area where artists put highlights. It does sound beautiful in the movie.