Honored Contributor

Re: Wow have you guys seen this? Very entertaining.

I wonder if they brake a tv screen each time they practiced, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

THanks for all the comments girls. I really was amazed by it. I thought the same thing about the tv screen Mmsfoxxie.

Valued Contributor

On 5/15/2014 VCamp2748 said:

Pretty cool stuff! I saw the award-winning Rube Goldberg device on Jimmy Kimmel last night & that was a lot of fun, too, though it was a real machine.

Glad to hear someone else saw it on Kimmel last night. It was funny at the end when it closed the guy's zipper.

Honored Contributor

Great video, Scottie! I love those Rube Goldberg contraptions. Thanks for sharing it.Smile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

On 5/15/2014 HisElk said:
On 5/15/2014 VCamp2748 said:

Pretty cool stuff! I saw the award-winning Rube Goldberg device on Jimmy Kimmel last night & that was a lot of fun, too, though it was a real machine.

Glad to hear someone else saw it on Kimmel last night. It was funny at the end when it closed the guy's zipper.

Oh wow. I'll have to see if I can find that on youtube.

Honored Contributor

Great video, Scottie! I love those Rube Goldberg contraptions. Thanks for sharing it.Smile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

awesome!!!!!!!............................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo