Valued Contributor

Hi all!  It's nice to see familiar names..and new ones! I am enjoying mommyhood more than I could ever imagine!  Isabella is 2...can you believe it? She is amazing and into everything. Aidan is 9 mos and growing like a weed. He's gonna be a big guy like his daddy. <3

Valued Contributor

@Wayne-QVC wrote:
This post has been removed by QVC because it's discussing a forum that's not allowed.

What? I wasn't discussing another forum? what is this?

Valued Contributor

KKali,

I have the feeling it should have read "another Board" not "Forum" .

Respected Contributor

OP-- The rules have been changed, so now we can't discuss other boards or discounts on other websites.  Much of the board is about Q products, which is fine with me. 

Valued Contributor

Oh, so someone posted something about another board or forum and that post was removed. I didn't understand. Thank you!

Respected Contributor

KK--The poofs will happen until the posters get used to the new rules.  Part of the process.  This is now a board where kindness rules.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wow! Where am I?

[ Edited ]

@KarenQVC wrote:

OP-- The rules have been changed, so now we can't discuss other boards or discounts on other websites.  Much of the board is about Q products, which is fine with me. 

That is not 100% accurate. There are many threads going on right now discussing other lines and discounts and sales on other webistes (Paula's choice, HSN, EVINE, dermstore, SKINN, Laura geller's website, etc). You just can't post links or discount codes, which was always the rule on the old forum but not enforced nearly as often as it is now.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi KKali, it's great to see you!

Welcome to the Twilight Zone, where everyone is kind and friendly and loving, and life is but a dream...

Good to see you again!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

Hi there KKali smileys-waving-170093.gifSo good to see you! blow-a-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor

@Burnsite wrote:

Hello, KKali.  The format was changed about a month ago.  In the first week, there was quite a bit of advice given about how to adjust your individual settings.

Welcome back!  The new display is visually harsh to me but I like a lot of the changes.

Burnsite-I'm just curious as to what changes you like?