Esteemed Contributor

I ordered my daughter a few pairs of Summer PJ's yesterday. Got an email today they're on the way!  

I looked on Kohls and Macy's websites for the PJ's didn't have what I wanted and prices were high. I'm not a big Walmart fan but have to give them props.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Kohls' shipping has also been very fast.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV   I always receive my items within two days. 

Respected Contributor

Walmart mail to your home rocks!

Valued Contributor
I haven’t shopped at Walmart the store in a long time but I do shop them online. They’re very good and on the ball. The stuff comes in two days plus there’s much more to choose from online.
Honored Contributor

Their quick response is based on the nature of what you ordered.   Had you ordered food or any home essential items, you’d be waiting several days for their email.  

My last WalMart order took nearly 2 weeks to fill and ship; laundry and dish detergent, sandwich bags, etc.   

Honored Contributor

I've ordered from BB&B and Macy's recently and both had my items here within a couple of days.  Amazing!

Esteemed Contributor

@RedTop , that's exactly what I was thinking. My order of household staples seems to be coming on a slow boat from Texas (I bet some of thought I was going to say China Smiley Very Happy). But no, it's coming from Texas and I'm in CA. Seems so weird to order those things from so many miles away. What a time we're living in. 

Anyway, I'm happy to hear about some things having fast shipping. I ordered some shoes from the Earth website and they arrived sooner that the ones I ordered from QVC a week earlier. Not complaining though. They're all here and accounted for. 

Valued Contributor
The items that are sold by and shipped from Walmart arrive to me in two days. I’ve ordered groceries from there too that I can’t seem to find in any food stores nowadays, and they arrived in two days also.
Super Contributor
On the 26th I ordered 3 things from Walmart got one package yesterday, another one comes Monday and last one supposed to be Wed. Coming from different warehouses I guess all in all can't complain about the shipping.