Honored Contributor

About 10 am my doorbell rang -- saw USPS truck.  I thought wonder who is mailing me something for Sunday delivery..

It was my orders orders from QVC.  The young guy was so nice. I said "Wow this is a surprise!".   Told me they are "backlogged" with deliveries (USPS) are trying to catch-up.  About 1/2 hour my neighbor got her delivery from QVC from UPS. 

That was truly a surprise!!  I completely forgot I ordered Lock N Lock minis and spice containers...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wow...Sunday deliveries!!!

Funny I was just thinking that it was strange that I received 2 deliveries today. Both from Walmart.com. One was Fedex and was due to be delivered tomorrow and the other was UPS and was listed to be delivered next Friday. Color me surprised.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 wrote:

About 10 am my doorbell rang -- saw USPS truck.  I thought wonder who is mailing me something for Sunday delivery..

It was my orders orders from QVC.  The young guy was so nice. I said "Wow this is a surprise!".   Told me they are "backlogged" with deliveries (USPS) are trying to catch-up.  About 1/2 hour my neighbor got her delivery from QVC from UPS. 

That was truly a surprise!!  I completely forgot I ordered Lock N Lock minis and spice containers...

@homedecor1😂😂 Time for LocknLockanonymous for you!😂😂. I received my TSV yesterday, and was a little disappointed that I could not get all of the bowls to nest, but I still love it.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I got a FedEx delivery today too! So strange to be bringing in packages on a Sunday!!!😀
Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@homedecor1 wrote:

@homedecor1😂😂 Time for LocknLockanonymous for you!😂😂. I received my TSV yesterday, and was a little disappointed that I could not get all of the bowls to nest, but I still love it.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles 

Haha!!!  I didn't order the TSV mainly because they didn't nest but of course, I found other ones😉🙄

I love the mini ones.  Although I don't need 10 of each size I split them with a friend, neither of us has a lot of leftovers.

And the spice containers - I thought they had "shakers & pour" style like my Tupperware ones from years ago.  I may return them I'll have to weigh the costs. 

Yes I do need to go "LNL anonymous" lol!!!

Honored Contributor

Yesterday, I got a notice from our building telling me I had a USPS package.  On Sunday???  BTW it is an item I ordered from HSN on June 9th and it's here already.  Listenting QVC?????

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe noone has noticed,but in my area the PO does not deliver everyday any more but they do deliver on Sunday........(strange)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MalteseMomma wrote:

Maybe noone has noticed,but in my area the PO does not deliver everyday any more but they do deliver on Sunday........(strange)

@MalteseMomma  Ours delivers every day, but I am not in NJ. ETA, not on Sunday here.

Honored Contributor

Post Office is delivering 7 days a week here in Oklahoma--at least where I live.  You never know when you'll get packages now.  

I wish that you could only get stuff delivered once or twice a week.  I hate it dribbling in all the time and you never know when stuff is in the mailbox or porch.

I suppose porch pirates are overwhelmed too because I don't hear of much of that.  They are just exhausted I guess. . . 

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

@homedecor1 wrote:

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles 

Haha!!!  I didn't order the TSV mainly because they didn't nest but of course, I found other ones😉🙄

I love the mini ones.  Although I don't need 10 of each size I split them with a friend, neither of us has a lot of leftovers.

And the spice containers - I thought they had "shakers & pour" style like my Tupperware ones from years ago.  I may return them I'll have to weigh the costs. 

Yes I do need to go "LNL anonymous" lol!!!

@homedecor1  Spice containers definitely need some type of shaker top. I recently purchased glass spice jars and labels, and have transferred my most used spices into them, and store them in 2 of the YouCopia adjustable spice racks. It sounds like the LocknLock spice containers would be great to store back-up spices in.😊

TheTSV bowls nest; just not all of them.

LocknLock.jpg

~~~All we need is LOVE💖