Respected Contributor

I am now officially a Super Contributor.  This has made my day.  Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
😀😀😀♥️♥️♥️
Honored Contributor

Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

How do you know?  Do you have to constantly check your status or do you get an email?  I don't think I'd notice if I wasn't emailed.  Congratulations!!

Honored Contributor

I don't like this new system putting labels on posters.

Smiley Sad

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I don't like this new system putting labels on posters.

Smiley Sad

do you think ANYONE is really taking it seriously?????......i dont.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

It'll pop up in your notifications button

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

How do you know?  Do you have to constantly check your status or do you get an email?  I don't think I'd notice if I wasn't emailed.  Congratulations!!

You get a notification every time you "rank up" just like you do when you receive hearts.  Unless you have notification features turned off. At the top of the page where you see your Nickname and your itty bitty avatar and to the right there is a box that may have a number in it and the word Notifications.  You just click that and it tells you if you've ranked up and who has hearted what posts.  They don't send emails.  You just have to observe the screen when you are logged on.

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Trusted Contributor
IMHO, I think they should change Super Contributor to Superior Contributor or maybe Supreme sounds better......hmmm?
☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

Congrats!  Now you need to ask the Q for a raise to go with your new title.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."