Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

I don't like this new system putting labels on posters.

Smiley Sad

do you think ANYONE is really taking it seriously?????......i dont.

It seems very silly to label contributors as "super" or "trusted" or whatever. I doubt anyone takes it seriously, but it's silly all the same. Is it supposed to make us want to post more so we can advance to the next level? What is this, Nintendo?? 

I honestly don't care what kind of contributor they label me as long as I get to chuck in my two cents when I feel like it  Smiley Tongue And as far as how many posts of mine they "lost" with the new system, c'est la vie, c'est la guerre, c'est la pomme de terre!

Honored Contributor

BlueOcean wrote:
I don't understand where they put us in categories at all. Makes no sense.

Well good for you @winkk that you are now a Super Contributor. What comes after that category? anyone know?

i think these are the categories..... found on another site......and again, i doubt that anyone is taking the labels seriously......

Occasional Contributor

Contributor

Frequent Contributor

Regular Contributor

Super Contributor

After navigating these steps, you will progress to the “Super User” ladder:

Valued Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Respected Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

Outstanding Contributor

Acclaimed Contributor

Exalted Contributor

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i think these are the categories..... found on another site......and again, i doubt that anyone is taking the labels seriously......

Occasional Contributor

Contributor

Frequent Contributor

Regular Contributor

Super Contributor

Valued Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Respected Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

Outstanding Contributor

Acclaimed Contributor

Exalted Contributor

I need to know now so I can set my five-year plan.  With which level is a scepter included?

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Esteemed Contributor

I like to see a Badass designation !

Super Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

Occasional Contributor

Contributor

Frequent Contributor

Regular Contributor

Super Contributor

Valued Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Respected Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

Outstanding Contributor

Acclaimed Contributor

Exalted Contributor

I need to know now so I can set my five-year plan.  With which level is a scepter included?

I think you have to go a bit further on the ladder to the Oh-Mighty-One-Who-Bestows-Their-Worthiness-On-Us-All Contributor.

And I hear that the scepter is bronzo Italia because colored bronze reeks of royalty!

Respected Contributor

@chi5925 wrote:

@IamMrsG wrote:

I think you have to go a bit further on the ladder to the Oh-Mighty-One-Who-Bestows-Their-Worthiness-On-Us-All Contributor.

And I hear that the scepter is bronzo Italia because colored bronze reeks of royalty!

As long as it is encrusted with believeable Diamonique, bronzo Italia will be acceptable.  Shall I stash one in my gift drawer as well?

Honored Contributor

LOL, there really isn't an "exalted contributor" is there??? This can't be real!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

LOL, there really isn't an "exalted contributor" is there??? This can't be real!

If we ever get one here, I hope harps play when we read one of their posts.

Maybe we ought to start a pool on who will get there first. (?) 

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I don't like this new system putting labels on posters.

Smiley Sad

I don't think it makes a lot of sense to reward posters who are not an asset to the community but there's a lot of things going on here I don't quite 'get', lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wow! I got a promotion

[ Edited ]

This happened to me also!...It was so funny because I was posting on another thread and joking with a poster about how I was just rated "Regular" when most  on the thread were "Super", "Valued", "Trusted", etc...so the other poster started hearting a lot of my posts on that thread and, within a matter of seconds, I received a notification that I had now become "Super"...LOL...LOL

So, I have no idea why they even find it necessary to label us at all or what their reasoning is behind each label...They really should just do away with it!...It's rather silly and juvenile!

Oops...I may have just "demoted" myself!...LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~