Respected Contributor

I got a notification that my status changed.  It goes by how many posts you have but I do not know the increments.  Personally, I think it would be better to do without them. I've seen other boards do it too.

Esteemed Contributor

You go girl!!  Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor
They are treating us like children. Gold stars for this or that. Amazing people fall for it.
Honored Contributor
I'm very impressed! I've posted on these boards for 350 years and I keep losing amount of time posted and number of posts and "status". Soon I'll be "Gidget who"? LOL.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Valued Contributor
Congratulations! A fun distinction. BTW: can you tell me about the icons in your text? They appeared in my att.net email and I hate them. No explanation for the change, although I could see the content when I moused over them. I was on a upgraded email and went back to the basic format. I see these on my webpage also. Don't know the reason for them. ????
Respected Contributor
I don't understand where they put us in categories at all. Makes no sense.

Well good for you @Winkk that you are now a Super Contributor. What comes after that category? anyone know?
Honored Contributor

lol I thought you meant at work!

I don't even follow what I am and have no idea what any of it is referring to. I don't pay attention to others' ratings either.

Honored Contributor

Lucky me......I got promoted this week too......am now "Trusted Contributor".......please tell me what the heck that means.......Can't remember what I was before the promotion......that's how much I pay attention to that.

Valued Contributor

Ha ha!   I was going to congratulate you on your new job. Man Happy

Respected Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:
I don't understand where they put us in categories at all. Makes no sense.

Well good for you @Winkk that you are now a Super Contributor. What comes after that category? anyone know?

I don't know.  With so many people here having thousands of posts new titles are going to be needed.