Super Contributor

Wow! Brad buys really nice gifts for Angie

I can't vouch for the validity of this story; so, if it turns out to be false, you'll pardon me. Since a "source" was quoted, I'm guessing the story is credible. I didn't know they'd be marrying in Sept.

/></a></p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p><strong>LOS ANGELES: Actor Brad Pitt has reportedly bought a $390,000 watch as a wedding gift for fiancee Angelina Jolie.</strong></p> <p>The couple got engaged in April and are planning a late September wedding.</p> <p>Pitt has managed to buy a luxurious Patek Philippe Minute Repeater despite the that fact that there is usually a two-year wait for the piece.</p> <p>Each piece is checked by a member of the Stern family who own Patek Philippe at the firm’s headquarter in Geneva.</p> <p>“Brad decided to buy one of the amazing watches after meeting the Stern family at a watch fair in Basel,” the sun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.</p> <p>“He wanted to buy Ange a unique gift that very few people own which is like a piece of art – and the highly sophisticated watch is just that,” the source added.</p> <p>The time piece takes two months to make and has a pearl dial and is gold.</p> <p>“He (Pitt) went to Geneva to pick it up and it’s believed he’ll present it to Ange as a pre-wedding gift,” the source said.</p>