Honored Contributor

There are eight hosts off sick right now.I have something going on myself.Will flu season ever end.I just wonder what q will do to stay on air if many more become sick.

Respected Contributor

Re: Wow Antoinells just said

Eight? 

Some are injured and not sick though.

Honored Contributor

Boy they better be buying the TS to get all that magic and good luck.

Respected Contributor

That's a lot of hosts to be sick all at once! The healthy ones are going to be putting in a lot of overtime, become exhausted, and pick up whatever is going around.

I woke up with that feeling this morning that I am getting a cold. I always keep Zicam on hand, so I headed right for it. It usually knocks it out of me in a couple days.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Honored Contributor

Shawn said that she will be at work today no matter what she has to do to drag herself there. 

I have to think Antonella meant 8 hosts out between being ill, injured and on vacation.    

Honored Contributor

I know MaryBeth and Albany have been out with injuries.  Shawn was sick, but I thought she ahd come back.  Can't imagine who all the others are.  Wow!  

Honored Contributor

@Brinklii wrote:

That's a lot of hosts to be sick all at once! The healthy ones are going to be putting in a lot of overtime, become exhausted, and pick up whatever is going around.

I woke up with that feeling this morning that I am getting a cold. I always keep Zicam on hand, so I headed right for it. It usually knocks it out of me in a couple days.

I have had some weirdness going on twice now over the past 3 months.  Almost feels like I'm getting a cold but I honestly don't know if it's a cold or if I've developed allergies. 

It happened a few weeks ago and I faithfully took Cold Calm for 2 days and I never got a full fledged cold but had a nose thing going on that is still going on which is why I'm thinking I may have allergies.

Last Friday I woke up with a stomach issue.  I dragged myself to work because I knew it would look bad for me to call off on a Friday before a long weekend.  But something was off with my stomach until Tuesday.  I don't know if I ate something bad or had a bug.

What a mess!  Hope you feel better.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Boy they better be buying the TS to get all that magic and good luck.

Woman LOL   LOL

Dare I say . . . Maybe they're "sick" of working at the Q . . . 

Respected Contributor

Those germs must be travelling from West Chester to Philadelphia because I had a really rough bug since Memorial Day. Head ache, no energy, little sleep and oh boy the gut !
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Don't know about the hosts, but a few people I work with have had a really bad respiratory thing in the past 2 months.

I basically don't breathe when I'm around them.  And I don't touch anything they've touched without using a paper towel.

Not getting sick!  Thank you!

Smiley Happy