Honored Contributor

I do not play games,  if i know i am right ,i will tend to argue,but try not to.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Isn't an argument a kind of game? What about debates?

Carmie uses the word"fight". Arguments are not fights.

Respected Contributor

i would rather be happy than win

Respected Contributor

I want to win the game, THEN the argument that follows with the sour losers. 

Honored Contributor

I think neither.  I don't play games and most arguments are a waste of time and effort.  

Esteemed Contributor

Very thoughtful answers. Thanks ladies.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I have no interest in debate or in winning anything..I would rather go my own way in peace

Me too.

Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Win an argument or win a game?

Neither.I don’t care to argue and winning or losing a game is equally satisfying for me.My friends son could not tolerate losing and would cheat to win.I played many games with him when he was young.He always got up and happy danced while singing winner and I got up a copied while singing loser.One day he stopped and looked at me strangely and told me I was wierd.After that he let me win once in awhile.I felt that was a real turning point for him to finally understand that winning is only half the game and that losing wasn’t the worst thing to happen.

Honored Contributor

i enjoy winning a game. we played a lot of fun family games during the holidays. our newest family game is TICKET TO RIDE. i enjoy when my RAVENS and ORIOLES win, especially when they have tough or big wins.

i try NOT to get involved in ARGUMENTS. i prefer discussions/debates/talking. at this stage of the game, no one is going to be able to change many peoples minds anyways. i do try to be as INFORMED as possible so that i am not just going on personal feelings or wishes.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Frankly, neither.  I am not very competitive, and really don't care much one way or the other.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York