Honored Contributor

Re: Would you marry someone who cheated on his wife with you?

l could never be with a married man, if your marriage is over get a divorce. If he cheats with me , he will cheat on me, and what does that say about me??

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Cheaters can't help themselves, there ways are only changed when women no longer have any interest in them.

Honored Contributor

HA HA HA I had an uncle who was notorous for his cheating and was diviorced 4 or 5 times - I lost count. Anyway - he married his mistress when he was 75 after his current wife committed suicide then divorced her at 85 because he thought she was cheating on him! He moved to an assisted living facility and was going to marry a woman he met playing canasta but he died before he married her. So much for they mellow with age.

Did you know the highest rate of STD in the USA is at the Villiages in florida.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nope I believe once a cheater always a cheater. A man who would cheat on his wife with you has very little morals, doesn't respect his vows he took with God. Shows he doesn't care about his wife and were there children he hurt? Why would you date a married man and think its ok??  He  will do it again as soon as someone younger maybe prettier comes along. Brings to mind the old saying a leopard doesn't change his or her spots.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

How about if a woman cheats on her husband and divorces him? Is she always a cheater in all of her other relationships?

Respected Contributor

Funny what Good Housekeeping publishes these days.

How can she be so sure?  Is he never out of her sight?

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

Absolutely not.  I, like others, wouldn't be in that position.  I wouldn't be dating him in the first place.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, I'd never date a married man anyway.  But if I did so unknowingly, there's no way I'd marry him.  The man obviously doesn't take committment seriously, so why would I think it would change with me?

Honored Contributor

Nope.  

I my GM taught me that a woman who has an affair with a married man and then marries him herself just leaves a vacancy for a new mistress.

Besides, I would not give a nanosecond of thought to a relationship with a married man.  I've never been interested seconds.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

If he cheats WITH you, he'll cheat ON you.