Respected Contributor

Re: Would you like to see it again

[ Edited ]

Hi, we have MeTV in Central FL included in our CenturyLink Prism subscription that has The Carol Burnett Show and all sorts of Classic TV. 

I.E., D*ck Van D*ke, Andy Griffith, a bunch of ald westerns.  Evidently MeTV broadcasts around the country in major cities - if you go to Wikipedia and search for List of MeTV affilliates, you can check by state if it's offered.

I also have a station thar shows SITC, but I don't recall the station offhand.  Seems like I've seen the Mary Tyler Moore Show also.  I'll let you know what I find out.

Denise
Respected Contributor

There are several channels that run older shows, MeTV, RTV, COZITV, AntennaTV, GETTV, LAFFTV, Decades TV, TV Land and even the Inspiration channel runs old westerns. I get all these stations on RCN cable if any of you have it. Every Sat. and Sun,, Decades TV runs mararthons of old shows. Last weekend it was Wild, Wild West in memory of Robert Conrad who had just passed. Every day, M-F, it runs The Lucy Show, Donna Reed, Petticoat Junction,  Family Affair, MTM,Newhart and Bob Newhart.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

LA Law and The West Wing.

I rewatch The West Wing on Netflix every time I need that fix.

Honored Contributor

Northern Exposure

Father Knows Best

Lassie

The Wonderful World of Disney

Wish the kids of today could have seen all the Hanna Barberra cartoons that we saw as young kids.  I think it turned out a lot of artists for today.

Trusted Contributor

@gramgrandkids1 wrote:

Are there any old TV shows you would like to see again?  I would like to see Quincy.  I loved the way he solved crimes.

I loved watching Quincy! I'd like to see again The Wonder Years and China Beach. I really loved those shows. (The music of those time periods is awesome.)

Esteemed Contributor

Northern Exposure, Picket Fences and Evening Shade. 

Honored Contributor

HOUSE. I had (have) a drooling crush on Hugh Laurie, and the doggone show NEVER really resolved, as far as I was concerned.

Lately when a TV series that I really love is on its way out, I find myself unable to watch the last several episodes, almost as though my child mind is trying to keep it alive for me, ME PERSONALLY, instead of it really being cancelled.

So I have almost a whole last season of HOUSE unseen, on DVDs, waiting for me if/when I decide to force my grown up (?) mind to accept the fact that after all this time HE'S REALLY GONE.

But not quite yet.

Valued Contributor

Benson, and the original Murphy Brown.

Esteemed Contributor

My three Sons

Carol Burnett

Red Skelton

Respected Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

Cagney and Lacey, Judging Amy, St Elsewhere. Mary Tyler Moore, The Carol Burnett Show, Sex and the City, Ally McBeall, ER

@KathyM23: Cagney & Lacey reruns can be seen on two different cable channels: STARTTV and THIS.