Honored Contributor

Re: Would you go in a shark cage?

I probably would not because I'm not that fascinated by sharks.  I don't want sharks to disappear off the planet or anything.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

If I had the chance, sure!

Sharks are beautiful creatures that are so misunderstood, and unfortunately, we don't know that much about them, and they are disappearing.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

I won't skydive, but I am crazy enough to do the shark cage thing.

Crazy day in the Communuty Chat room today!!  "Would you skydive??.....how about go in a shark cage??  How about this for an answer...."I love life far to much to ever consider doing such things......EVER"!!!   Yay for the brave!!  

Respected Contributor

HELL, NO!!!!!

Honored Contributor

1shark2.gif

Honored Contributor

I don’t swim.

Would love to skydive.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bikerbabe wrote:
I don’t swim.

Would love to skydive.

Granted, probably many people who do not know how to swim would not be interested, but you don't need to know how to swim to scuba dive.  I was surprised, over the years I was diving/travelling, that I met numerous people in scuba classes and on dive boats who did not know how to swim.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt
I could swim if I had to try and save my life but I am afraid of water, especially deep water. No shark cage for me.

Not afraid of heights! I’ve done zip line and bungee jump. Also hot air balloon. Would love to skydive someday.
Respected Contributor

Me, no.  I'm the first to admit I'm a wimp about certain things - anything having to do with heights comes to mind but I'd not do the shark cage thing either. 

My brother and SIL went on one of these adventures - both intended to do it but he went down in the cage but his wife changed her mind last minute and stayed on the boat.